Episode VI:The End or The Begin

[Scene: One day, Sharada stop Sara before she leaves home for the College.]

Mom: Sara, are you ready?

Sara: [in spiritless] Yes, Mom.

Mom: Remember your father's words and never dare to mock at our trust.

Sara: I'll never betray you, Mom. You need to keep faith in me.

[In the University]

Abhay: [giving her file] Thanks Sara for your notes.

Sara: Pleasure.

[In abrupt she saw Ansh, heading towards them.]

Sara: [in nervousness] I guess we should enter our class. We're getting late.

Abhay: Okay.

[The bell rang, and a period began. Everybody took their seats. Sara spaced out at her corner, and Janvi noticed this.]

Janvi: Sara, is everything fine?

Sara: Yes, I am stressed for pending works.

Janvi: Okay.

Landlady: [narrating] Her inside silent war continued for many months, but she never let them aware of her thoughts. 'Stay away from people to hide-away own secrets' policy isolated herself from her friends. Hence, she never talks with Janvi. She gets helpless to share her problem and pain with a fear of a terrible breakdown.

The time flew, and her incomplete story left with two months at the University. These months viewed precious from an academic point of view for students. Although Sara maintained the distance yet her connection with you, become strong as she became yours' silent admirer. A person with silence has more attachment in regret than an extrovert with freedom. Sara always used to inspect from Abhay for your wellness. She concealed her secret to him. Your absence in a few days worried Sara. Her anxiety raised by the day, she asked Abhay.

Sara: So where are Janvi and Ansh?

Abhay: [with extreme sadness] What should I say, Sara?

Sara: What happened?

Abhay: Everything is haywire.

Sara: Why? What happened?

Abhay: Sara [pause] Janvi and Ansh shared a long-term relationship, but now, Janvi have no intention to continue with him.

Sara: What! A serious relationship, so why they ended.

Abhay: The boredom in their relationship becomes the reason for their separation. Janvi denied his marriage proposal because she believes marriage is somewhat punishment. He's heartbroken. Yesterday, I called him and then [shrugs] he is suffering from fever. He is too weak to move up from his bed. Nobody cares how much I disturbed and annoyed to see this chaos between them.

Sara: [lay her palm on his shoulder] Stay calm. Do Janvi aware of his health?

Abhay: Yes.

Sara: What did she say?

Abhay: She doesn't care.

Sara: I can understand that she needs liberty than a relationship, but she should at least meet him. [Pause] Can we meet him now?

Abhay: Sure, but our class?

Sara: We can bunk.

Abhay: [throws head back and return while smiles] Okay.