Episode XIII:Friend or Foe

[Before Dr Dev can answer, the room fills with darkness after a spark. Ansh feels someone caught him. He tried to shout, but in the meantime, someone smelt him chloroform, and he became faint. When Ansh opened his eyes, he found strapped with ropes on a chair, but got helpless to free himself; Dr Dev became his companion in the same condition in an old factory. Both unknown of what happened to them. A man came from the darkness before them. Ansh became shocked to see him.]

Ansh: Sam.

Sam: Oh! So you still remember. Welcome to a new destination of mine.

Ansh: How can I forget such people who hurt Sara. What do you want now?

Sam: [looking into his eyes with extreme anger] A Revenge.

Dr Dev: Revenge?

Sam: Yes. Ansh, any idea what happened after you called the police? My reputation spoilt - Heaven shattered. My friends and classmates made a distance. And this given wretched not got an end here, Dad expelled me from his will and home. You and Sara destroyed my life, but now I got my turn.

Ansh: Makes no sense to blame us. Your loss is a return of deeds which took against Sara. You deserve this.

Sam: Hold your tongue! I will return pains to you. You will be finished.

Ansh: [smiling] I suffer for four years, but I am still alive. God never allows me to leave this world, so how you will make this possible.

Sam: [smirking] I will show this wonder for you. Now, ready to experience another surprise. I proved wrong to assume you as a smart person. You are a stupid emotional boy who never gives an insight into your condition. Did you meet any doctor before who engrossed in the personal matter of patients?

Ansh: [with conviction] Dr Dev has a sociable soul which revive me from pains. He has no fakes as you absorb.

Sam: [straddling a chair] Oh, how sweet! Dr Dev, can I help you to introduce more truths?

Ansh: [looking at silenced Dr Dev] Dr Dev, are you trying to hide something with me? Who are you?

Dr Dev: I am Dr Dev Goyal, Sara's fiance.

Ansh: What! How many secrets you have, Dr Dev or should I call Mr Goyal? Why you hide your identity? I wish I can build enough confidence in you to tell the whole truth.

Sam: Well, I cannot fulfil your last wish, but yes, I can kill you to complete your story with Sara in the sky. [Aiming his revolver at Ansh] Goodbye, Ansh.

Dr Dev: [tremble in his chair] No, please stop.

Sam: Sorry Dr Dev, but now no one can stop me.

Maskman: Wait

[Another person with a loud masculine voice came from the darkness; his face covered with a mask and wore a hat.]

Maskman: Sam, what are you doing? This is not fair. In the same phase of torture, you are going to free him too soon. Many truths still need to share before his death. Do you think so?

Sam: [raises a finger at Maskman] Correct. [looks back at Ansh with a smirk] Ansh, any idea whose culprit behind the accident between an ambulance and Sara?

Dr Dev: What you want to say?

Sam: I mean, Sara never met with an accident. She died as in planned murder.