02

Upon realizing that time was running, Changbin stopped admiring the boy and decided to wake him up.

"Lix," He shook his childhood friend, who only groaned as a response. "wake up. You need to buy something, right?" The younger wasn't that hard to wake up. You just need to be gentle to him.

Felix raised his head from his desk and yawned. He noticed Changbin, a smile crept across his face.

"Hi."

The older of the two had to bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself. God, Felix was so cute.

"Hello. It's time to go now." Good thing Changbin knew how to compose himself quickly. If he showed his other side—which was only for Felix—then his friends would tease him non-stop for it.

The blond-haired nodded and stood up, taking his bag with him. They left the school and went straight to the mall.

"So, what do you need to buy again?"

"Materials for our project in History! It's a group project! I volunteered on buying the things we need." Felix smiled but Changbin knew it wasn't his usual smile.

Changbin stopped walking which also made the other to also stop, looking at him in confusion.

"I've known you for years now and you can never fool me. You know that, right?" He watched Felix's eyes widened.

Seeing that Changbin was serious, he got no choice but to tell the truth.

"I—no one in my group wants to do the project that's why...but I'll do it alone!" Screw those kind of students, Changbin will have to talk to their homeroom teacher tomorrow.

"And they'll have the scores too." The freckled boy added.

"They didn't cooperate with you, though. Just leave them be. It's their problem."

"B-But they will fail." What an angel.

"You're too nice. I'll help you with your project. Let's go." Felix let his hyung pull him to where they were going and then felt butterflies in his stomach. He brushed it away like it was nothing.

"Okay."

———