04

Jeongin sighed.

His friend was starting to get on his nerves.

"I...listen to me, Felix hyung. You're not crazy and—" The blond-haired slammed his hand on the table, earning stares from the other students.

"No, you listen to me! I kept thinking about him and it should be stopped! I shouldn't like him yet I still do! In his eyes, we're only childhood friends! I don't want to be rejected for the second time...you know that, Innie..." Felix looked down, hiding his pained face from remembering the past.

Jeongin bit his lips, feeling guilty for not understanding the older's feelings. He knew what happened, along with Seungmin, because they were there when it happened.

Only the two of them knew. No one except them. Not even a certain Seo Changbin.

"I'm sorry..." He gave Felix a light hug who leaned slightly. Felix patted his head. "It's okay, Innie. I moved on from him. I'm sure we won't cross paths again." As if on cue, someone showed up at the doorway. Whispers filled the room.

"Yah, look! Isn't he handsome?"

"Heol! You're right!"

"I heard there is a transferee in Class A-3. They said he came from Australia! I bet it's him!"

He appeared to be looking for someone.

They made an eye contact and Felix was surprised to see the guy broke into a smile after seeing him.

"Hey, Felix! I finally found you!"

Suddenly, he remembered everything. Oh. That's right. This guy was the first one who broke his heart.

"Hello...Chan-hyung."

———

okie wow. i kinda ship them tho.