15

Felix locked the door of his apartment room before walking to the elevator. He clicked on the button and waited for the lift to open.

Fixing his cap, he wondered if it was okay to go to Changbin's house today. Since it was weekend and there were no classes, he might as well go hang out with Changbin instead of lying down on his bed.

He haven't even told the older that he would be going to their house and he doesn't know if he was busy doing something. But that wouldn't stop him from going.

The elevator finally opened and he walked inside, immediately breaking into a smile when he saw his other friends who were also living in the same building as him.

"Hello oppa!" A girl with red hair greeted as she smiled back. The other one just waved shyly to Felix.

"Hello to you too, Yuna and Chaeryeong. Are you going to the company now?" The two girls nodded. They are trainees of a well-known entertainment named JYP and they were told that they will be debuting soon with other three girls.

Felix could still remember how much they wanted to be idols and to be good at dancing that they joined the dance club of their school which he was in. As the opportunity came, he pushed them to be trainees when they weren't sure if they were good enough.

Now, look at them.

"What floor, oppa?" Yuna, who was near by the buttons, asked him.

"Oh! The ground floor, thank you. By the way, how's it going with the preparations for your debut?"

"It's going really well! The unnies are so nice, right?" She nudges the girl beside her, who nodded.

"I can't wait! I'm happy for you two." Felix said at the same time the elevator reached the ground floor.

"Thank you, Felix-oppa! If you didn't convinced us to be trainees, we wouldn't have the chance to stand on the stage now. So, that's why we're really thankful to you. One day, we'll repa—"

"No need! Just do your best and be the idol everyone will adore."

The three of them walked out and said their goodbyes before going on their own ways.

Since Changbin's house wasn't that far, Felix just walked until he reached the place. As he was about to click on the doorbell, he looked at the familiar building across his childhood friend's house.

It was also a house. It looked like a comfortable place to stay and the chosen colors of the house's components were pleasing to the eyes.

Felix's gaze soften as he remembered living in that house temporarily with his family. They went to Korea because of his father's work and stayed there for a few days. His parents didn't expect that Felix would like it there so it became a problem when they need to go back to Australia.

He met Changbin and that was why he wanted to stay. When nothing was working in persuading him, his parents promised him that they will let him go back to attend the same school as Changbin someday.

They didn't break their promise and Felix came back to Korea with a deeper voice and visible stars on his face. He was now living in the apartment his aunt owns.

The blond-haired male shook his head and laughed before clicking on the doorbell. He didn't wait that long as someone opened the door.

"Oh, hello Felix! How are you? Are you here for Binnie?" Changbin's older sister, Chanmi greeted with a smile.

/ i don't know the name of changbin's sister and that's the only name i can think of rn so we'll have to settle with that. /

"Hello noona! I'm fine and having a great day! Yes, um, is he busy? If he is, I can leave right no—"

"Binnie's not busy! He's just sleeping in his room. Don't worry about waking him up. He's actually expecting you to come." Felix blushed and fanned himself.

"R-Really?"

"Yes! Oh, wait, are you blushing? Oh, love~"

"I-It's not...I-I...if you'll excuse me!" He ran away and went upstairs, ignoring Chanmi's teasing.

"She is so...aish. Girls." Felix pouted and proceeded to Changbin's room. Changbin was expecting him to come, what's new with that? They're friends since they were kids so things like that are common for them.

But why does he still...

He opened the door to Changbin's room after knocking quietly. Chanmi wasn't wrong. Changbin was on his bed, sleeping like he hasn't slept for a few days. He slowly walked to the sleeping male to see him up-close.

The older was sleeping peacefully that he reminded Felix of a baby. A cute baby. You wouldn't believe that this guy was the same guy who loves dark and has a cold aura around him. It was unbelievable.

"Hyung." Felix called but Changbin remained sleeping. He kept poking the black-haired male's cheek and he won't stop until he get a reply.

His eyes widened when the older suddenly grabbed his wrist. "W-Wha—" Felix was pulled to Changbin's chest as he felt arms wrapping around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Ch-Changbin-hyung, what are y—?"

"'M cold."

Felix released the breath he was holding. His heart was beating eratically. God, Seo Changbin was so unpredictable.

He breathed in his familiar scent, his eyes feeling heavy. Slowly, the younger raised his arms to wrap around Changbin and went to join him in the dreamland.

Why does he still reach for someone he knew he couldn't have?

———

i felt that sksksksk. i struggled with writing this one but thankfully, i still managed to write a long chapter. phew!