20

5:42PM JUNE4 / boyfriends💕

mysunshine☀️:
hyungie!!
are you waiting outside for me?

binbin❤:
yeah
where are you anyway?

mysunshine☀️:
im currently at the clubroom
but we're still gonna watch that movie, don't worry!
just gonna finish this,,

binbin❤:
then im coming to wait for you there

mysunshine☀️:
oh okay!
see you, hyung 💕

binbin❤:
:(

mysunshine☀️:
what's wrong?

binbin❤:
where's my i love you?

mysunshine☀️:
o-oh
i love you ❤

binbin❤:
hmm, much better
love you too, babyboy ;)
see you~

mysunshine☀️:
IWSKSJJWKSSKSJ

———

Changbin chuckled, putting his phone in his pocket and walking back inside the school. Even though he couldn't see it, he knew Felix was blushing. He loved teasing the younger with that nickname, adoring the shade of red coloring his freckled cheeks after. A blushing Felix looked really cute and the fact that he was the reason behind it made him happy.

Well, a certain someone suggested that he should call Felix by that to see a reaction, and he definitely didn't regret doing it. Yeah, thank you, Chan.

The black-haired male got to the room in just two minutes since it wasn't that far from the entrance. He opened the door and a soft melody filled his ears as he saw Felix with other six kids. Stopping by the side, he watched his boyfriend in awe, who was dancing to the music gracefully, every moves he made were in tuned with the beat. Beautiful. He looked so, so beautiful, dancing there with passion and it was as if Changbin could see wings behind the boy; he moved so freely, like a bird in the sky, flying high with no limits.

Changbin felt like he just fell in love even more.

The melody stopped, so did Felix as he panted heavily, still in his ending pose. The kids clapped and screamed, approaching him with compliments falling out of their mouths. "You're so amazing, Felix-hyung! I want to be like you!" One of them climbed on the said male's back. "Me too!"

Felix could only giggle, holding the boy tight so that he wouldn't fall. He turned a bit, and that was when he finally noticed Changbin. His lips slowly curved upwards. "Oh, it looks like I need to go now—hey, Mingrui!" The boy tightened his hold around Felix, making it difficult for him to let go.

"Let me help you, hyung."

"Thanks, Hanyu-ah."

Hanyu moved behind them, cracking his knuckles and started to tickle Mingrui. "N-No—haha! Stop it! Okay, okay! I'll let go!" He jumped back to the ground, pouting as he crossed his arms. Felix ruffled his hair. "Tomorrow, you have to show me your own dance." Mingrui's eyes shined and smiled.

"Okay!"

The blond-haired male grinned and said his goodbyes to them before picking up his bag and walking to Changbin. "Hi," Felix said, his face getting red when he remembered their conversation earlier. Changbin smirked slightly and laced their fingers together.

"Hey. Let's go?"

Felix nodded. They walked out of the school and went their way to the movie theater. "Oh right, what are we watching again?"

"Baby, you're the one who chose the movie we'll be watching!"

"Ah...really?"

Changbin shook his head, laughing.

A peck.

Felix's eyes widened and his face went red. "Why...Why did you do that?!"

"I can't help it. You're just too cute."

———

After two hours, the movie ended and they got out of the theater with Felix still crying. Changbin was patting his boyfriend's back, trying to calm him down.

"Please stop crying, baby," He wiped away the tears from his boyfriend's eyes. "it's just a movie."

"I know," A sniff. "b-but it's so sad. H-He doesn't deserve to..." he trailed off, afraid to say something that will spoil the people who were in the line to also watch the movie. Changbin led them to a bench and made Felix sat on it. "Wait here, okay?"

"Okay..."

The black-haired male left Felix and went somewhere. He wasn't crying anymore but he would sniff every minute. It has been a while since he cried because of a movie. The last movie he watched was Hachiko and ever since that day, he never watch a sad movie again. This time, he honestly didn't know that the movie they've watched wasn't a happy one. It was really different from the poster of it; which was filled with bright colors.

Felix was playing with his fingers when he realized that it was already evening. He looked up and gasped upon seeing the sky. It was truly a sight. The sky was shaded with a dark blue color as millions of stars were spread out. He lifted his hand, tracing the constellations he would find. The blond-haired male was too absorbed on what he was doing that he didn't even heard Changbin calling him.

"Lix. Felix," He sighed and pursed his lips, poking Felix's cheek to get his attention. The action did brought the male back to reality, blinking his eyes when a strawberry-flavored ice cream was now in front of him. He took it and looked at Changbin, who sat beside him with a vanilla ice cream in hand.

"What?"

"O-Oh! It's nothing...I just want to thank you," Felix paused for a bit. "for everything and for being the best boyfriend ever." He blushed. Changbin smiled at him and placed his free hand on top of the younger's head.

"You're being really cute right now. My poor heart." He jokingly said, moving his hand to his chest. Felix laughed and playfully slapped his arm.

A comfortable silence fell over them as they continued eating their ice creams. Changbin finished eating but Felix wasn't done yet. He was savoring the taste since he liked the flavor. "How does it taste?" The black-haired male asked.

"It's good and sweet. Do you want some?" Felix held out his ice cream. Changbin nodded but made no move, which made him confused. "I thought you want some?"

"Oh, I just..."

Felix's eyes widened when the other closed the distance between them, connecting their lips together. He soon got over his shock as he followed his boyfriend's lead, not caring about his now melting ice cream.

Changbin broke the kiss and licked his lips.

"You're right, it's sweet."

———

i finally updated, my goodness! right, our classes will start next week soo...i need to keep updating. and it won't be difficult to do...since this book is now nearing to its end. :(

anyways, have you watched the trailer? when i woke up earlier, the first thing i did was check my phone lolol. then i saw the notif, and couldn't stop myself from screaming. i'm so excited! but i hope they rest, too. :))