08

"Um...bye." Changbin was ready to dash out of the room when Chan suddenly spoke.

"Oops! I gotta go. Felix, take care of yourself, okay? And nice to finally meet you, Changbin. See you guys around!" The older of the three said and smiled at Changbin before going away.

The room went silent. Neither of them were talking but they wanted to say something—anything just to stop the awkward silence.

Changbin glanced at Felix who was looking down. He sighed and ruffled his hair, earning an attention from the younger.

"Felix, I'm sorry for leaving you without hearing your explanation. I wasn't thinking properly back then. I didn't really mean it. It's just that...during the days when you were with Chan hyung, I felt...lonely and incomplete." he said. Felix could detect that there were no lies with his words.

"H-Hyung...I'm sorry too. I just missed him so much. We haven't seen each other for a long time. I'm really sorry. P-Please forgive me. I-I can't live wi—" Felix was beginning to have a panic attack again but Changbin was quick to act.

Changbin wrapped his arms around Felix, calming him down with sweet words.

"Shh, it's okay. I forgive you. You know I love you, right?"

"I-I love you too. You'll always be my best friend? Forever?"

"Yes. Best friend forever." Ouch.

Felix smiled brightly, making Changbin smile too. He loved this boy who has stars on the cheeks, nothing could ever change that. If he needed to hide this feeling, he'll do it.

He couldn't lose Felix.

———

Chan skipped down the hallway happily. He stopped once his phone buzzed inside his pocket. He reached out for his phone and smiled seeing who was calling him.

"Hey babe!"

"Hi. Any updates?"

"Hmm...well, I left them so that they can talk."

"Very good. We need our ship to sail. At any costs! Anyways, come here fast, Channie! I miss youuu."

"Okay, okay! Wait for me, you adorable bear."

———

well. you kNoW whO. heeeee. anyways, i didn't expect people would read this book. like, oh my god? i'm sorry if i'm lacking. :(