23

Seungmin looked at him, his eyes tight and worried. "Lix?" he called once again, but it was ignored by the blond-haired male. Felix was just sitting on his chair, staring at his desk blankly. This has been going on since he arrived. He didn't greet their other classmates like he would usually do. He wasn't even smiling. The usual bright boy suddenly turned to a gloomy one. It made Seungmin wonder what had happen to his friend. Though, he has a hunch about the cause of Felix's unusual behavior—Seo Changbin.

He noticed Felix's lack of response when he mentioned his name. That alone was suspicious to Seungmin. What could have happened to them? He was too lost in his thoughts that he didn't realize the freckled boy leaving his seat and going out of their classroom.

Seungmin only snapped out of it when his own boyfriend's face suddenly appeared in front of him. He got startled, slightly moving away. It was then he noticed that Hyunjin has his serious face on, his eyes holding a worried expression.

"What?"

"Babe, Changbin-hyung's a mess."

The brown-haired male looked at his wrist watch. It displayed 7:20. Okay, he stood up and fixed his collar, we still have time, Seungmin thought as he nodded at the older. "Let's go. Class won't start until eight. We were told that the teachers have an urgent meeting this morning." Not waiting for Hyunjin's reply, he grabbed his boyfriend's wrist and walked out, proceeding to the next floor.

"And here I thought you're going to let them solve their problem by themselves."

"Yeah," he said. "but this is the second time I've seen Felix like that. I won't let this pass anymore."

Changbin slid down to the ground, leaning his head against the wall behind him. "Damn it..." The younger was definitely ignoring him. Why did he yelled at him when he just wanted his love? What was even wrong with him?

"Seo Changbin!"

He was startled by her sister. This was the first time he saw her angry.

"N-Noona—"

"What in the world did you do?! Why did Felix left just like that?! What did you do to make him cry?!"

Changbin was speechless. Honestly, he doesn't know what was wrong with him. Right. He was stressed about their upcoming examination, that he directed his stress to his boyfriend who didn't do anything wrong. Oh god, he fucked up a big time.

He was a bad boyfriend.

"I..."

Chanmi sighed, walking to him as she held both of his shoulders. "I know you, Bin-ah. I know that whatever you did or say to Felix, you didn't mean all of them. It was just a bad timing. Don't cry," She wiped the tears that were spilling out of her brother's eyes. "talk to him tomorrow, okay?"

"This is just one of the trials that tests how strong is your relationship."

The door opened but Changbin stayed still in his position. Footsteps, then a figure appeared and stood in front of him. That made him raised his head up. It was Seungmin, behind him was Hyunjin, who was only watching them. The brown-haired male crouched and looked at him.

"Hyung," he started, sighing deeply. "remember what I told you before? Felix is fragile—like a glass that you need to hold gently. I know that you know this. You've been with him since you were kids, after all." Seungmin said, his tone soft yet firm.

"Please, whatever this is, do something about it. Talk to him. As his friend, and yours, it hurts to see you two like this. This is the only thing I could say. The rest...it's in your own way."

Changbin balled his hands into fists, standing up and dusting his pants. The younger also did the same. "Alright. I'll catch up with you guys later." he said, rushing to the door.

"Also," he stopped and turned around. "thank you." was his last words before going away to find a certain blond-haired.

Seungmin smiled. The taller male went towards him and pulled him into a hug, kissing his head. "'M proud of you, my baby. You did the right thing. Don't worry, they will be just fine."

"I hope so." Seungmin sighed as he leaned closer to his boyfriend. "I love you." he whispered.

Hyunjin kissed his forehead. "I love you, too."

As he was running down the hallway, he realized that he hasn't asked Seungmin on his boyfriend's whereabouts. Idiot Changbin. But, thinking about it, the place where Felix would usually go was the garden. He headed down the stairs and turned right. Right then, he passed by someone familiar, which made him stop his tracks. "Felix?!" The male turned around and his eyes widened.

"Changbin-hyung...wha—"

"Felix! I...I'm really sorry about yesterday. I was too stressed that I didn't know what to do. I'm sorry for yelling at you, Lix. I swear I didn't mean the things I've said. I'm really sorry and I—"

"It's okay, hyung! I'm okay really." Felix gave him a smile. A tight one. "So, I need to go. See you later, hyung." The younger quickly said and was about to run away but Changbin stopped him, grabbing a hold of his wrist.

"It's not okay! Nothing's okay! I had hurt you, I said some bad things to you, yet why are you acting like you're fine when you're really not?!"

"Then why are you asking me if you already know?! Changbin, you're not really making any sense. What do you want me to do?" Felix asked, tearing up. "You told me to shut up. You told me that I should stop being a fucking child when I wasn't anymore! You need space, right? I'm giving you one already! And now, you're here, confusing me...what exactly do you want me to do?" He shakily sighed, trying not to cry because he has cried enough.

"I-If you want me to never bother you again...I'll just go and leave. Go with that Chaeyeon or something. Now, l-let me go."

"There's no way I'll let you."

——

another rushed chapter. my writing keeps getting worse sksksk.