17

A sigh came out from Woojin, looking at his phone every now and then after sending a message to his boyfriend. It looked like it was ignored though, since a few minutes has passed yet no reply from him. There was only one possibility that Woojin could think of; Chan was overworking himself again, and that made Woojin worried.

His troubled state didn't go unnoticed by his mother as she approached the male and sat down beside him.

"Is it about Chan?" Mrs. Kim knew that her son is dating someone that isn't a girl, and she is completely supporting him with all her might. Because, as a parent, her duty is to love and support her children no matter what happen.

Woojin nodded. "Even though he's tired, he refused to sleep and keeps studying. I'm so worried, but I don't know what to do. I'm such a bad boyfriend." He looked down, tears threatening to fall down from his eyes. Mrs. Kim's could feel her heart aching. She doesn't want her son to feel that he wasn't enough. She placed a hand on his head, caressing his hair gently.

"Listen, Woojin-ah, don't think that you're not worth his love. Just talk to him about it. Make him know that you're there for him, and that you love him. I'm sure Chan will understand, since he's your boyfriend and all."

"...Okay, Mom. Thank you. You're the best." The male hugged her before standing up, getting ready to go out but before he get to leave, his mother stopped him.

"Wait. Are you going to Chan? At this hour?" she asked, glancing at the clock which displayed eleven o'clock in the evening.

"I need to. Don't worry, Mom. I can take care of myself." Woojin smiled at her. Mrs. Kim was still unconvinced about it but nonetheless lets him do what he wanted to do. She smiled back.

"Alright. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then, Woojin-ah~! Don't do something funny!"

"What do yo—oh. Sheesh! Stop it, Mom!"

Woojin's face turned red and ignored his mother. Once he got outside, he walked to the apartment where Chan was currently staying. It wasn't that far from his house, making him happy since he could see his boyfriend whenever he wanted to. Also, in that way, he could take care of Chan since that guy wasn't taking care of himself properly.

After a few minutes, he was now standing in front of Chan's apartment room. He clicked on the doorbell, raising his eyebrow when he heard a crash and a hushed voice telling something about opening the door. The door finally opened and a brown-haired male appeared with a messy hair and disarranged t-shirt.

"Oh...hey, Woojin. What are you doing here?" Minho calmly asked, but Woojin could hear a hint of frustration in his voice. It seemed that he got interrupted in the middle of doing something. But what was that something?

"I'm here for Chan. Is he...?"

"Yeah. He was still in his room and hasn't come out for three hours now. Thank goodness you're here." Right. Minho was sharing an apartment with Chan since the other rooms were already full, leaving only Chan's place available with one room left. Chan let him stay because he felt bad for him.

As he entered the apartment, he saw a boy curled up in the sofa while covering his face with his hands. He squinted his eyes and looked closely. If he wasn't wrong...

"Jisung?" The boy shrieked and slowly looked up to Woojin, letting out an awkward laugh when they made an eye contact. Jisung sat up properly and glanced at Minho, trying to ask for help to get out of the situation. Minho shrugged and looked away, secretly smirking. The boy internally screamed and his fists balled, itching to punch something. Or more like someone.

"What are you..." Woojin trailed off. Now that he noticed it, Jisung's lips were swollen and just bellow his left ear, a small bruise was located—wait, is that a—"Nevermind. You don't need to tell me. Sorry for interrupting you." And he left the two and went to Chan's room, not wanting to know every detail about their—you know.

Minho laughed and looked at Jisung, who was staring blankly at him. The younger male then suddenly stood up.

"No kisses for two months."

"Wait—no! I'm sorry, babe—"

———

Woojin let himself in Chan's room, approaching the male quietly who was sitting on the floor with his back facing him. There were books all over the place and the bed was completely made up since it seemed that the owner wasn't using it for days. He wanted to cry. Why was Chan doing this?

"Chan..." The said male snapped his head up and quickly turned around, eyes widening as he saw Woojin.

"W-Woojin?! What are you doing here?!" Chan was shocked to see his boyfriend in his room. Seeing his serious face, he immediately realized that it was about him and his non-stop studying. He looked away from Woojin and turned around, biting his lips. He heard his boyfriend sigh and that made him even more guilty.

Woojin kneeled and leaned his head to Chan's back.

"Channie...what's wrong? I'm so worried about you. You're not sleeping at all. Why? What's happening? Tell me, please. Please. I'm your boyfriend, and you can always...always tell me your problems so that I can help you get past it. Please don't think you're alone because you're not. I'm always here for you." By the time he finished talking, he couldn't stop the tears from falling. He couldn't help it. He doesn't want his Channie hurting.

Chan panicked as he heard Woojin sniffed. He turned around and saw a heart breaking scene. The male had his hand covering his mouth while sobbing. He put his arms around Woojin, crying with him.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Jinnie. I wanted to tell you. I-I wanted to tell you that I can't sleep but you're busy and I...I don't want you to stress about me. You should focus on other things except me b-because...I'm just useless."

"You're not useless! Don't ever think like that. You're so talented and I...I love you. There's no way I wouldn't care for you. You are my priority. You should've told me, Chan." Woojin's voice was filled with love and sincerity that Chan couldn't help but melt to his words.

"Okay...okay."

"Let's go to bed, shall we?"

Woojin helped Chan walk over to the bed. He gently laid his boyfriend on it and walked to the switch to turn off the lights. He went back to Chan and laid down beside him. They were looking at each other, admiring the other's appearance. Woojin smiled at him. It was the same smile that made Chan fell in love with him for the first time they met.

Suddenly, Chan's chest was filled to the brim with affection for the other and softly placed his lips over Woojin's. The kiss was far from rough, and it was innocent and pure, just like their love.

Woojin pulled away and set his hand on the Australian's hair to brush it fondly. Chan snuggled to Woojin's chest.

"I love you, Woojinnie."

"I love you too, Chan."

That night, Woojin sang to him until he sleep and as if for the first time, Chan slept with a contented smile on his face.

———

y'know what, i teared up while writing this. it's the first time it happened oh god.