03

"Good morning everyone!" Felix greeted his classmates once he reached their classroom. There were some people who greeted back but the rest ignored him, rolling their eyes in annoyance.

He didn't care. Plus, he was in a good mood today and he shouldn't waste time on them.

"Hi Seungmin!" The said boy turned and smiled sweetly at him. Felix went over to his seat and sat, facing the other.

They were seatmates, which was why he was thankful. Seungmin was the only one in the class who he was comfortable to be with.

In just a glance, Felix knew something was up with his friend. There must be a reason on why he was glowing and giggling every second.

"Did something happened? Did Hyunjin finally ask you out or something?" he asked curiously. The boy kept silent.

But silence means yes.

"Wait...oh my god, really?! How?!" Hyunjin was a student in the other class and he was really close with Seungmin. It was no wonder they developed feelings to each other.

"Well, we were at the coffee shop and—" Seungmin was cut off when someone called out his name with an oddly familiar voice.

"Minnie!"

When he saw who it was, he gasped. "Hyunjinnie!"

He walked—or more like ran towards his boyfriend.

Felix screamed internally. His ship was finally sailing. He was also happy that his friend found his happiness.

When will I find the one for me? There was no one in my mind and I haven't even experience being in love. Love? What is love?

A certain someone came into his mind, making him shock.

W-Why would I...why would I think about Changbin-hyung?!

———

i have another story idea and it's also changlix but for now lemme just focus to this story. hahaha! :')