07

Felix rushed to the school and even if he was out of breath, he didn't care. He needed to find Changbin.

There were many students already. He wandered his eyes everywhere until he finally found the older male.

"CHANGBIN-HYUNG, I'M SORRY!" Ignoring the stares from the others, he ran to Changbin, who was by the lockers.

"Hyung, I'm really sorry. It's just that I—" The raven-haired male harshly slammed his locker close. Felix flinched.

He looked at Felix without any emotion. It scared Felix. He knew he was in the wrong, but he hoped Changbin wouldn't ignore him.

But if he got ignored, it was basically his punishment for ignoring his childhood friend, who was with him for so long.

Felix's eyes widened and he felt crying when he heard what Changbin said.

"Screw off." And Changbin walked away from him. He called him but it didn't work. Soon, the bell rang and everyone started their ways to their classrooms.

The blond-haired male looked down and bit his lips. He wiped the tears that slipped from his eyes. He was going to be late for his first period but he couldn't stop his tears.

"I'm sorry."

———

It was break time. Changbin stayed sitted on his seat. Somehow, he felt guilty for not listening to Felix's explanation.

He started to doodle on his notebook, thinking if he should go to the younger male.

He was startled when a hand slammed onto his desk. He looked up and saw a furious Seungmin. He immediately knew it was about Felix.

"He is in the infirmary. He fainted because of a panic attack. Do you know why?! You freaking left him without letting him explain! I'm disappointed at you! I thought you knew better! You knew he was sensitive yet how could you?!"

"I-I'll go to him..." Changbin was speechless. He stood up and ran to the infirmary.

You're an idiot, Seo Changbin! How could you forget that?!

He eventually reached the infirmary and opened the door. He stopped when he saw Felix with someone. His eyebrow twitched.

"Oh? Hi Changbin hyung! Channie hyung, he is the one I've been talking about!"

———