Chapter 10

DANS POV

I grinned widely, staring at phil, completely immersed in his eyes.
The more I stared at them, the more detail I could pick out.
The light blue colour smoothly faded in with a slight green colour in an ombré style around his pupil mixed with minuscule brown flecks. I wish my eyes were as beautiful as his. Goddamn it, why is everything about him so perfect.

"So, um, what do you think?" Phil asked, scratching the back of his head.
"Oh..uh, about what?" I asked, awkwardly, suddenly zoning back into reality.
"About coming round mine, and m-maybe filming a YouTube video?" He stuttered.

My lips stretched upwards into a full smile, "Of course, i'd love to!" I squealed.

He giggled slightly and looked down at his hands, "I was thinking maybe we could do like a weird Q&A type thing." He told me.

I nodded, "Yeah that sounds cool."
His smile fell, as he frowned.
"What is it?" I asked.
"What time to you need to be back home?" He asked.
I gave him a questioning look before groaning loudly, "I forgot I was grounded."

He laughed slightly, his eyes drifting to his hands again.
"I'm not even meant to be out right now, but my parents don't get back till half nine." I told him.

He sighed, "We won't be able to do it in time."
I shook my head, "You know what? Fuck them. They couldn't care less about me, and I couldn't care less about them." I spat.

He chuckled quietly, "I don't want you getting in trouble."
"I'm in trouble already, what else can they do?" I mumbled.

He laughed aloud, poking his tongue out slightly through his teeth, making my heart flutter.

"How long does it take to get to your place?" I asked him.
He shrugged, "Just over two hours."

I raised both my eyebrows in shock, "Oh, it only takes me about forty minutes."
He smiled, "It doesn't matter, i'd travel days to see you again."

My stomach flipped and I could feel my cheeks heating up, "Really?" I whispered.
"Of course." He murmured.

I could feel myself getting giddy so I took a small sip of my water and gave him a small smile.
"So would I." I replied.
He grinned and stood up, "Come on then, let's go film this video."

I rushed up from my seat excitedly and skipped to his side, walking out the cafe.
— —
"Uh, this is my room, sorry I didn't tidy it I wasn't sure wether or not you'd agree to come or not." He admitted sheepishly.

I laughed loudly and shook my head in amusement, "Don't worry my rooms worse."

He grinned, "I doubt that."

We sat on his bed, in a comfortable silence.
I examined his room, taking in everyone small, quirky thing about it.

"So," Phil started, "I tweeted for everyone to ask us some questions earlier and I think I've got enough replies now." He told me.

I turned to him, getting excited again.
"O-okay." I smiled.

"Wait." He paused, reaching over to his bed side table, "I think this will be cute."

He pulled the lid of a sharpie, holding it up to my face.
I frowned and moved backwards, "What are you doing?"

"Trust me, It'll be cool." He smirked.
I gave him a questioning look but let him carry on nevertheless.

The sharpie fumes wafted up my nose, making me choke slightly.
"Jesus Christ." I rasped out.
He laughed and scrunched his nose up in that cute way he does when he finds something funny.

I couldn't help but grin at him.
"Okay, you're done. Let me do myself." He told me.

I raised an eyebrow, smirking at him.
He rolled his eyes, giving me a playful shove, "Don't be so dirty minded."

He drew a dot on his nose and proceeded to draw three whiskers on each side of his face.

"I've picked some questions or tweets out that I thought were the best, but this will just be a very random video so feel free to say weird stuff or improvise." He informed me.

I nodded, "Okay."
He stared at me for a while before smirking, "Are you nervous?"
I chuckled slightly, "How did you know?"
He shrugged, "I don't know, you just look nervous."
"Well you have a much bigger audience than me, I'm just scared that people won't like me." I whispered.

"Of course they'll like you Dan." Phil assured me, "If I like you then they'll like you too."

I nodded unsurely as he gave me a small smile, which I quickly returned.

"It'll be fun." Phil told me.
I giggled, "Yeah."

"Okay, ready?" He asked.
"Guess so."

He shifted down onto the floor right in front of his camera and beckoned for me to sit next to him.

He turned the camera on and handed me his phone, "Okay, read these out in 3, 2, 1.."

"Go."

I stared down at the phone and shifted closer to the camera.

"Why do you always make cat whiskers on your face?"