Epilogue

DANS POV

I set up the camera, gazing at my boyfriend fondly.
"Are you sure you're ready?" Phil asked, shifting on his bed.
I nodded, "Are you?"
He grinned, quickly followed by a "Yes."

"Okay." I breathed, pressing play on the camera to film "Giving the people what they want part 2"
Phil sat awkwardly next to me, his breathing slightly uneven.
"Hello Internet." I started at usual. "As tour is over and we're not quite ready to get rid of the era, we're making this video." I chuckled slightly, "The point of the tour was to give the people, you guys, want you wanted."
I could see Phil glance at me, "And ever since we made the first PINOF, you guys have been persistent with one question." I started, fiddling with my hands, my heart rate speeding up.

"Phil thinks that, uh," I stuttered, "That this video is to tell you guys that we're together."
"What?" He whispered.
"B-but," I stuttered, "Actually I wanted it to be something else."

I fumbled around awkwardly in my pocket, fixing my hand on a small velvet box.

I clasped it in my hand, keeping it in my pocket.
"Phil, we've been through two tours together, written two books together, gone to many different countries together, hell we've lived together for nearly ten years." I began.
"Everything we do is together."

"And I couldn't imagine it not being that way." My eyes watered slightly and I gave him a small smile.
"So," I started, pulling the box out of my pocket, "Will you marry me?" I asked, my heart pounding.

His mouth opened slightly, his eyes wide in shock.
"O-of course." He spluttered, jumping into my arms. I could feel his heart beating just as hard as mine in his chest.

I grinned, my stomach doing backflips.
"I love you so much Philly." I whispered, pulling him in tighter.

"I can't wait for the future."

-
-
A/N
yEs it's bad and short i know, but i should be studying so i literally wrote this in five mins (bet you couldn't guess yikes)
If anyone actually cared about this (lmao) i'm sorry for cutting it short and stuff but I just wasn't interested in it anymore. I've recently started writing a new one (I won't publish til i've finished so I don't make the same mistake again)
it's a zombie kinda one, it's based on the walking dead but it does have dan and phil in it so yee, even if you don't like or watch TWD it has dip n pip in it sooOooOoOoO
but yeet, sorry bout the rushed awfulness of this i just got bored lmao
Cool, thanks for reading and all that i appreciate
-ObsessedBandTrash (i should really change my name christ it makes me wanna yeet myself off a building)