Chapter 24

2018

DANS POV

"We don't care if it hurts or not, we just want to give the people what they want!" Phil and I sang for the last time to an audience of over a thousand people. 

I glanced over to Phil who had a large grin across his face, he too was staring back at me. His eyes twinkled with joy as he ran towards the audience, crying out his gratitude to them. Running towards him, I joined in, calling out "Thank you so much for coming!" to one side and "See you back on the internet" to the other.

Phil and I gave one last wave to our fans from India, trying to capture everyone of their faces so I could remember this moment forever, before we jogged off behind the long black curtain that draped at the back of our set.

I wiped my hand over my face that had a thin layer of sweat glistening over the top of it, and unplugged my microphone so they were no longer connected to the PAs. 

"We did it." I breathed, smiling from ear to ear.

"We did." Phil sighed gladly, resting his forehead against mine.

I stayed there for a while, not wanting this moment to be over - Not wanting the tour to be over.

"You okay?" He whispered. I breathed gently, "Yeah, I'm gunna miss this." 

Phil combed my hair back softly with his hands, "We can do it all again one day." 

I chuckled loudly, "Calm down, we haven't even got off set yet."

These past few years with Phil have gone far past the life I could ever dream of, packed full of two tours, two books, radio shows, youtube conventions etcetera. Seeing our viewers everyday for half a year put everything into perspective and reminded us of how lucky we were to have thousands of people support everything we do.

"Do you think we gave the people what they wanted?" Phil asked, pulling away from me. I smirked slightly, and squeezed his arm gently, "Nearly." I replied with a wink.

---

Not before long, our plane was plummeting to the ground at Gatwick airport in London, the cold grey sky and slight drizzle not being the warm welcome home we were hoping for. 

"I'm gunna miss the sun." Phil moaned as the plane came to a halt at the end of the runway. I rolled my eyes, poking him slightly. "It's not like you go outside very often anyway." I joked, resulting him in sticking his tongue out at me. 

"You still haven't told me what the people really want." Phil murmured, grabbing his backpack off the floor and placing it on his lap as people started to pile of the plane.

"Later." I whispered, a small smile tugging on my lips. He frowned, giving me a perplexed look but nodded nonetheless, standing up at smacking his head on the plane ceiling, earning a loud guffaw from me.  He muttered something about plane ceilings being way too low and proceeded to scoot out the tight seating space and into the isle, walking down the tight space between the seats and off of the plane. I followed close behind him, the cool english air immediately hitting my face like a wave of ice. A feeling of relief came over me as I looked around at the dull buildings and grey skies. Don't get me wrong, I love being on tour more than anything, but nothing beats coming home after a long period of time away. I lugged the suitcase along the concrete floor that lead up to the airport doors, running to catch up with Phil who was steaming ahead of me. 

"Slow down mister." I panted, reaching to grab his hand. He laughed faintly, his tongue poking out from behind his teeth. Grinning, I squeezed his hand, an overwhelming sense of euphoria washing over me as I walked beside him.

"I love you Philly." I told him, suddenly feeling the need to tell him.

"I love you too hun." Phil breathed, leading me through the doors so we could go home..

(A/N)

This is gunna be the last proper chapter of this story, excluding the epilogue. Sorry for rushing it, but as I'm sure you've guessed i haven't been very motivated to write this, seeing as i haven't updated since January lmao. So yeah, idk if anyone cared about this story but the next chapter will be the epilogue then it'll be overrrrr. After my exams finish in June ill start writing a new Phan that I'm excited to start and hopefully this time ill stick with it properly.. yikes. kk thanks for reading and stuff lmao.