Chapter 31

**MATURE up ahead**

Hot.

She's feeling hot everywhere.

Her eyelids open slowly and found the curtain has open itself for the morning sun graced its presence into the bedroom. Gwyneth went panic at the unfamiliar room until a pattern of a gold tree came to her view. Memories of her and Alareyn spending the night here flooded her mind and her cheeks flushed from her boldness of doing another lovemaking again during the dead of night. They tire themselves until dawn and she was disconcerted for that. She pushes herself off the bed and soreness made its presence from the hip to her legs. Her face grimaces when she lifts the blanket to find some bloodstains on the sheet. She looks over the side of the bed to find her mate had gone. 

Where is he?

A sound of shower started after a toilet flushing caught her ears. She looks over the bathroom door and images of him naked under the rain send shivers down her spine. She bit her lips and look away from the bathroom so she can focus on other things. But her wolf keeps sending images of him showering which makes her flustered. She huffed in annoyance and tried ignoring Iris but her insatiable desires bugging her the most. Her thigh clenches and she needs him now. She glances at the bathroom door one last time before standing up while covering herself with the thin sheet. 

This is so embarrassing. 

Gwyneth couldn't walk properly and the shower stops after she made it to the door. So much for spending time with him in that shower. Her wolf scolded her for being late and she pouted while leaning against the door. She didn't know he's going to be that fast. She squeaked and shut her eyes when the door open.

Her back landed on his chest and his arms catch her in reflex. He narrowed his eyes and let her fall further in his arms, earning him another squeal. His mate still closes her eyes and he brushes her hair away from the face, "What are you doing, Gwyneth?"

She opens her eyes and found him worrying about her. Though the desire to have him beat her logical mind and to be fair, he looks delicious with water dripping from his hair all the way down to his neck. She bit her lips and his eyes stay there, not ashamed to look away and his mind completely shut down. He could smell her arousal now and his eyes flare gold of knowing what she needs

He growled and grips the back of her neck, "You're going to get too sore to move."

The iris around her eyes turn amber and she leans close to him, "I need you, Alareyn."

He gave in and smashed his lips against her. 

Their tongue dance in erotic pleasure and she lets go of the sheet to drew him close to her body. All the while, sparks went off crazily from the skin contacts and she hadn't realized he was dragging her back to the shower and their kiss ignite further under the cold rain. His hand and mouth kiss every part of her skin and she couldn't think. Her heart, soul, and mind burn with the love he gives and it scorches higher than the mountain. He pushes her towards the glass wall and hoists her up to his waist. Her legs clamp around him and he finally sheath himself within her. Her moan becomes louder every single time he hit her on the same spot and she moves with him while dragging her nails on his body. Her eyes roll back and expose her flawless neck for his mouth. He leaves love bites all over her skin and he grips her waist tighter when he felt her nearing the peak. 

With a few thrusts, they reach their ecstasy together and he spills his seed inside her womb. Their sweats glistening together and he leans his forehead against her neck. Her heart plays a frantic rhythm and he lets out a laugh when she said, "I can't feel my legs..."

He kissed her one last time and lifts her off him which earns him a moan escapes from her delectable lips, "Well... you wouldn't stop last night after I told you specifically to rest."

She blushed and look away when he turns off the shower. He left her to retrieve their towels from the sink and came back in to dry her body and hair. Her heart swelled by his tenderness and he covered her body with a new dry towel then proceed to lift her in his arms. She blushed when she found him standing naked, "W-what about you?"

He smirks mischievously and his mouth leans close to her ear, "I thought you like me naked?"

Her body responds to his sexy voice and she playfully glares at him, "You're not helping, Alareyn."

His laughter brought joy to herself and she couldn't stop smiling. 

Life is good right now.

But such a happy moment has to end sometimes. 

"Where are they, Beta Phoebe?"

Standing before both Phoebe and Micah is Elder Gregory and he turns worried after knowing the royalties hadn't come back from last night. Beta Phoebe assured him that they are well guarded and nothing is happening right now but the old man is still stubborn. 

"They are well protected by our fighters and the guards stationed in Sylvester's building. No one is reporting anything suspicious and that's a good sign, Elder." Beta Micah reassured him again for the second time. 

"A good sign? That is absurd, Beta Micah! Someone had killed an Alpha who turns out to be obsessed with her Majesty and another culprit by the name Bone is behind all of this! If you hadn't found him, how are you going to be certain that they are safe outside the castle ground?"

Beta Micah wanted to shout at the old man that he had his best men checking on their floor every minute but shut his mouth when his mate rubs his back. Phoebe calmed him down and face the Elder with a bow, "I'm sorry for my mate, Elder. But we assured you that her Majesty and her mate is safe with people guarding them with their lives."

Elder Gregory sighed and went to look outside the window of the office, "I do hope what you said was true, Betas. And I hope the boy is better prepared for what's to come in the near future."

It's their time to ask him a question, "What do you mean, Elder?"

He rakes his eyes across the city under the blue sky and said in a low voice, "Time is running out, Betas. The banished will come and she will bring death in her path. We must prepare ourselves against her soon. And..." He turns around and his voice grows sad. 

"I need to bring Alareyn with me to the Mountain."