Epilogue

"Is everyone here?"

"The Alphas and Lunas are already here. Including Elders and Raven's coven. Most of the packs-members have come with their mates from the age of twenty, Your Highness. Everyone is waiting in the courtyard for you and his majesty," Beta Phoebe replied with a knowing smile.

In front of her stood a woman clad in a beautiful pregnant baby-blue dress and violet eyes twinkle like morning stars, "So we're the latecomers in our own celebration?"

The female beta chuckles, "I'm afraid so. I'll be down in the Royal Courtyard to greet the guests and call me if you need my assistance."

After the beta left her, she sighed and leaned her head against the door. The queen is nervous about the celebration and everyone is waiting for them. Today is the official Blue Moon Ceremony everyone is eager to join in and great bonfires have been started in the Courtyard with different packs wearing their colors. The ceremony will start soon with Alareyn leading the wolves through the forest beyond Lupus pack-ground and turn one loop through numbers of packs border. Since Gwyneth is pregnant, she will have to stay behind and waits for his return. It's going to be the massive run ever recorded until the next Blue Moon run. Right after the run, the royal mates will give their blessings to pack-mates and a glorious feast awaits all of them. The celebration will continue until dawn breaks the night sky. 

It'll be a night to be remembered. 

It is nearly evening and Alareyn is still choosing his clothes in the walk-in-closet. He had been taking care of bathing and dressing Gwyneth first before himself. It was thoughtful and sweet of him. Though, the real reason they're late is he keeps showering her with tempestuous kisses. She shouldn't have kissed him back but her mate had other plans. He seduced her and they ended up spending a long time in the bathroom. 

Gwyneth blames her hormonal wolf. 

Iris is extremely famished and satisfied on the back of her mind, 'Don't blame it on me only. The pregnancy makes us irresistible to our mates. You couldn't tolerate him being half-naked when he washed us either. Might I add our mate is looking sexy as well?'

An image entered Gwyneth's head. Her mate already wears his pants and his fingers brush the wild black hair back to its place. Two blue eyes were wide open. His left eye has been healed well but the vision is still blurred. There are white lines on the left eye,  where the previous four marks had been. It leaves a ghastly scar on his face. Doctors recommend him to get operation but he declined. Saying that he would wear the scars with pride. 

A reminder of the battle they all have been through. 

The Queen blush hard when Alareyn wears a button-up shirt over his naked torso. She didn't know he was half-naked! She was so into his eyes that she didn't notice this! His body even looks tempting and blood rushes to her pale cheeks. She fidgeted on where she stands and look at the walk-in-closet. Tongue lick the canines and lust expressed through her wolf's voice, 'I don't mind we're late to the celebration if we get to taste our mate again.'

She scowled, 'Control yourself, Iris.'

Her wolf laughed.

After Alareyn defeated Fenryx, the battle in the Úlfr Kingdom ceased and rogues had to flee for safety after mist wolves were destroyed. Some rogues had been captured and taken into custody while others undergoing retribution by starting a new life in a pack. It might be not the best decision but rebuilding their lives open up new bright future. The rebuilding of Lupus pack is still undergoing and her mate had been helping Lupus pack ever since. From building houses to cooking food for the temporarily homeless. He had learned a great deal of cooking from the chefs in the castle because of his pregnant mate. She had woken him up some nights because of craving and he learns there little-by-little. This won thousands of pack-members and nearly everyone in the castle had a taste of his savory food.