(2)Meeting The Cat

Classes were finally done for today and you hurried home, trying to avoid girls and declining them if they got the chance to even talk to you. You arrived at your mansion and remembered that all of the maids left and now you were all alone in this big house. You changed clothes and proceeded to unpack your things upon remembering that you weren't able to unpack yesterday. After a while, you finished unpacking your things and hunger came over you which caused your stomach to grumble loudly.

You scratched your head and thought of what will you cook for dinner. You headed down and made your way to the kitchen. You went to the refrigerator to find that it was full stocked with food. You brought out the ingredients for the food you'll be cooking and you prepared them. Eventually you finished cooking your food and you went ahead and ate.

Soon after, you cleaned the table and did the dishes. You were now currently wiping your hands with a cloth after doing the dishes. You suddenly had the urge to have some ice cream, you checked out the refrigerator once more and found out that there wasn't any.

"Oh bummer, looks like I need to do a quick stop to the convenient store." you muttered.

You headed out of your house and walked off towards the direction where earlier you saw a convenient store on your way home. The moon was up high on the clouds, illuminating the street you were walking. The night breeze brewing and nipping at your exposed arms. It was peaceful until you sensed an unusual and at the same time slightly familiar aura. You mentally readied yourself in case of an attack. You whipped your head all around, trying to find the source and your (E/C) eyes were met with some hazel-gold ones.

It was a woman, a nekomata in fact, the black cat ears and the two tails gave it away. She was wearing a black kimono with a yellow cloth(obi) tied around her waist and a set of golden beads. She has a curvaceous body and you, for only a minute, had wanted to see what was hiding inside those clothes. She was wearing a smirk and noticed that you were staring at her body.

"Like what you seeing~nya?"

You snapped out of your reverie and glared at her. You let her insult you and were angry at yourself for even fantasizing about her body instead of preparing yourself. You took a battle stance in case she attacks you.

"Who are you?" you growled lowly.

It looked like she wasn't even a slightest bit intimidated by you. You wanted to wipe that beautiful smirk off her face because even though you hate to admit it, it suits her but at the same time, it irritates you. You hated being look down upon, you take pride in yourself and in your powers and you wouldn't let a woman like her insult you besides this was your upbringing.

"Doesn't matter." she replied in a teasing tone. "I only came here to see the newcomer from the underworld."

You smirked, looks like it's not only the underworld that caught wind of your departure to the human world. You summoned your black scythe and held it up, pointing it towards the girl.

"My, my. I didn't come here to fight." she reacted.

You lowered your scythe and instead sent a ball of fire towards her, an attempt to try and catch her off guard. But to no avail, she dodged it and jumped back on one of the walls on the side gracefully. You clicked your tongue seeing the failed result of your surprise attack.

A frown replaced the smirk that was present in her face a moment ago. You figured that she didn't expect you to attack her head on but you did. She already said that she was not here to fight yet you proceeded to attack her and now incited a battle.

"You really are an idiot aren't you?" she glared at you but soon enough her lips curled upwards, revealing a menacing smile.

"Well, I just wanted to test you if you can withstand such simple attacks." I retorted with a menacing smile on my own.