(16)True Feelings

This chapter contains mature theme, please read at your own discretion. :)

~~~

You and Kuroka finally stumbled upon the door of your house. Hand in hand with her, you two entered the house and just as you were about to go to the kitchen to place the ice cream in the refrigerator, she pulled you towards the staircase.

"Let's go to your room," she suggested, a seductive glint in her eyes could be seen. "I've always wanted to go there."

You were surprised with her request however the ice cream still wasn't in the refrigerator and you didn't want it to melt into liquid so you shook your head.

"I'll get this first settled," you raised the plastic bag a little.

She stared at you for a little while before visibly releasing a sigh. You just sent her a sheepish smile before letting go of her hand and heading to the kitchen for your task.

"Say, why did you come this late at night?" You asked, loud enough for her to hear as you thought she was waiting for you in the living room.

You didn't realize but a pair of arms had wrapped themselves around you in a hugging manner and along with it, a soft and wonderful sensation hit your back. This action of Kuroka got you tensing up a little and made your heart race.

"I just took a casual stroll since I'm feeling lonely here." she answered softly.

You finished getting the ice cream inside the refrigerator and you turned around and faced her. She had a lonely countenance that actually bothered you since you knew her not to be like this. You wrapped your arms around her and kissed her silky black hair softly.

"You shouldn't go around walking like that with those bastards out there."

She smiled a little and leaned her head forward, enjoying the warmth your body was offering. You couldn't help but feel at ease with everything. Heck, you were surprised with your actions earlier. You just killed three humans with a clean swipe because of them targeting this nekomata woman in your arms.

"Say, now you weren't afraid to show affection towards me. Did you hit your head somewhere?" Kuroka teased, her lips curved upwards in a mischievous manner.

You used your hand and pushed her head towards your chest to avoid her teasing gaze. "Just stay quiet, will you."

"Do you like me?" you heard her mumble into your chest.

'Maybe it's time to accept things as they are...' you sighed internally.

Your two hands made its way and was placed on her shoulders, you gently detached her from you so you could gaze straight into her eyes. Kuroka was really beautiful and charming to be honest. Those alluring golden eyes gazing back at you with intensity and her soft expression right now, she was absolutely an ethereal beauty.

"This is my answer,"

You kissed her. All the feelings you have been trying to suppress and ignore, it was all pouring in with this kiss. You have been trying to avoid acknowledging your feelings for some reason but now, it's out in the open.

And with that, you've decided to get aggressive as you forcefully made your tongue inside her mouth and immediately making contact with hers. And just like a while ago, the battle was on. Both of your tongues battled over dominance and after an arduous and intense bout, you came out victorious once more and successfully made her submit.

You and her pulled away at the same time since it was hard to keep up with not having oxygen going through your lungs. You noticed that her kimono was almost exposing her breasts, her irresistable and alluring exposed shoulders were highly enticing and tempting. The way her shoulders went up and down didn't affect much with the way she's looking right now, in fact it even added a positive effect.