(25)Challenge

(Y/N) (L/N)'s POV

A sharp knock could be heard from the door which was able to wake you from your slumber. You let out a tired yawn, feeling your body ache all over after spending a passionate night with Kuroka.

"(Y/N)-sama," you heard Ravel's voice through the door. "Breakfast is ready. We still have school today, mind you."

Your eyes shifted over beside you, seeing the nekomata still sleeping with her chest gently rising and falling rhythmically. You planted a kiss on her head before slipping out of her intimate embrace, making sure you were careful not to wake her up.

You made your way to the door and cracked open it slightly, allowing your head to poke out from inside. Ravel stood impatiently in front of the room with a slight frown on her face. She was already in her uniform, seemingly ready to go to school.

"Good morning, Ravel." you greeted sheepishly. "I'll get ready but before we depart, I'd like to talk to Shizu first."

"I understand," she nodded her head and walked away but not before looking over her shoulder with a slight discomfort in her face. "And please tone down your activities during the middle of the night, that would be very much appreciated."

A slight tinge of red appeared on your cheeks as you felt slightly embarrassed with having your junior reprimand you for being horny at night. Ravel eventually disappeared from your view and you finally closed the door.

You went to the bathroom to wash up and as soon as you finished, you found Kuroka waking up from her comfortable sleep. A warm feeling came over you as you made your way to the bed and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Get up now, kitty." you laughed and went to change clothes. "We still have classes today,"

Kuroka rolled over on her stomach and playfully winked at you, "It's your fault for having such strong stamina,"

Hearing her sentence, a chuckle erupted from your mouth while you were busy changing into your uniform. It was not your fault that you wanted to satisfy your urges and besides, she was able to satiate your desires and keep with your performance so you thought there was nothing wrong with going on all night. A few moments after, Kuroka eventually got out of her place on the bed and went straight to the bathroom to wash up and prepare.

You fixed your things and reminded Kuroka to quickly go downstairs to have breakfast before exiting your room and meeting up with Ravel. There was an urgent matter needed to be addressed and that was the young vampire currently staying in your place.

As soon as your foot step down the stairs, a heavy feeling surrounded your body and you couldn't move. Footsteps could be heard and a person eventually revealed themselves in front of you.

"Looks like your senses aren't that good at all,"

You rolled your eyes at Shizu who stood idly, an arrogant expression on her face. Just because you were in your own home that you let your guard down but outside, it was a different situation.

"My guard isn't up, that's why." you replied. "Release me,"

Shizu eventually gestured with her hand and her hold on you loosened however what she didn't expect was that you teleported behind her, your scythe in your hand dangerously near her neck.

"I don't appreciate such actions in my house, young vampire." you whispered with a hint of intimidation. "Remember that I'm your master from now on."

Shizu could only click her tongue in frustration and eventually nodded her head. This prompted you to withdraw your weapon and stood properly. Now that she was part of your household, you didn't want to hear any disrespect from her, even though her joining was just a deal made between the two of you.