(21)Stray Extermination

"Prepare yourself at once, Ravel. We have our very first contract." You announced upon arriving home. "We're gonna exterminate a stray."

Ravel's eyes twinkled in excitement, "First contract to fulfill. I can't wait to show off the fruits of my training under (Y/N)-sama!"

"Don't worry, I know you'll do fine. After all, you have a master such as myself."

You took a seat and brought out the piece of paper Rias gave you while Ravel went upstairs and did her own preparation or so. The location was in an abandoned building near the edge of the town. You hoped to quickly finish the mission so as to have time for your own investigation about the vampire twins you encountered. You placed the paper down on the table.

The door opened which caught your attention as Kuroka's head popped in, a seductive grin gracing her lips. She immediately went inside as soon as she saw you.

"(Y/N)!"

She sat on your lap and you gave her a quick peck on the lips as a greeting. "I've missed you,"

"You just can't resist me huh," you joked and winked before placing your hand on one of her legs caressing it.

Kuroka's visible cat ears twitched and she smirked. "I think it's the other way around,"

You laughed and since you were taller than her, you proceeded to bend your head and gave her head a soft kiss. The two of you being together felt a little too good to be true for some reason, the information looked like it still haven't sink in yet. However holding her within your arms and just enjoying each other's presence sure felt relaxing and comfortable.

"Let's go on a date~nya,"

"I can't. I received my very first contract."

Kuroka looked surprise, "What kind of contract?"

"I was asked to exterminate a stray. So Ravel and I are going today to hunt it." you answered. "I'm excited to see how much she improved when she came under my wing."

"I'm sure she has improved tremendously..." Kuroka spoke and rested her head against your chest. "She has such a wonderful master after all."

"You sure know your way with words." you couldn't resist and gently bit her neck as teasing.

Kuroka's body shivered from your nibbling her neck. You roamed around her neck trying to find her sweet spot and you successfully found it near the collar bone. The reason you were so sure it was her sweet spot was because of the erotic small moan she unconsciously let out once you came in contact with it.

"(Y/N)..."

You continued to suck on that particular sweet spot and simultaneously, caressing her legs with your free hand. Kuroka's breathing became ragged and she was now drawing low deep breaths. Knowing that she was having this kind of reaction because of you, it made you feel a sense of dominance over her. A smirk now eventually etched itself onto your face.

"You like this?" you mumbled down her neck as you continuously sucked on it. "You sure are enjoying huh,"

Kuroka being bothered by your taunts, swiftly turned around and straddled you. She had a seductive and sexy smirk on her which honestly turned you on a bit. Then she licked her lips in an enticing manner as if to tease you.

"Want me to return the favor~nya?"

As much as you love to accept her offer, you had an urgent mission and you needed to conduct your investigation as soon as possible. So with great reluctance, you turned her down.

"I want to but unfortunately, we have to fulfill the contract first."

Her cat ears drooped a little and a disappointed countenance replaced her current one. She got off you and sat properly beside you. You rolled your eyes however proceeded to give her a hug, burrowing your head on her neck.