Copyright and dedication. You can skip this chapter.

All rights reserved, any and all references are totally meant to be there but it's not mine.

Achievement Hunters is a gaming channel on YouTube.

Geoff, Jack, Michael, Jeremey, Gavin, Ray, and Jeremy all belong to Rooster Teeth.

Minecraft is a single/multiplayer game that lets anyone create anything their hearts desire. Owned by Mojang.

I dedicate this book to anyone who has/is/was ever afraid of the dentist. The fear is rough, and sometimes hard to handle. But with the right help, anything can happen.

     Also, this is before Ray "died." Yes, this mentions Jeremy, but this is all fiction, I can/will do what I want. And in this Griffin and Geoff are still married. This is fiction.

Also: some of the information may be incorrect, but I tried to be as accurate as possible, but again, someone may read this in 10 years and think I'm stupid, but I tried to be close to modern-day technology (2017-18)

Also: Panic attacks are never fun, and getting through them may be tough, and some of the events I have experienced  myself, so this is on a personal experience basis. Anxiety is different for everyone and so some of the events I have been through may not be what someone else has gone through.

This is also FICTION, so none of these events happened to the people as far as I know. SOME of the events did, but not to these characters as far as I'm aware.

I am re-writing this as of 2021, just because I feel I can and have improved in my writing, and due to events in 2020

Also, Gavin's backstory is mostly what I have had experienced when I was 6 or 7.