Chapter 10-Let's Go Home

The rest of the drive home was pretty uneventful. Gavin dozed off again on Jack. Michael looked back frequently at Gavin. Jeremey and Ray scrolled through social media. Jack would glance at Gavin throughout the ride home, and eventually texted him,

J: 'im so proud of you Gavin, you did good today.'

Jack then also looked through social media, not caring about what was passing them on the way back to their office.

~back at the Rooster Teeth office~

Geoff pulled in and parked the car. He looked at the other five, four of which were awake. He smiled at Gavin, who was still asleep on Jack.

"It's been an eventful day for him. I'll take him home and we'll pick everything up tomorrow." Geoff said. The others nodded. Jack gently shook Gavin.

"Hey buddy, time to wake up," Jack said. Gavin groaned.

"I don't wanna mom...." Gavin mumbled. The others smiled. Jeremey, Ray and Michael all got out of the car.

"Gavin we're going to take you to my house tonight," Geoff said. Gavin nodded groggily. Then, Jack and Geoff very carefully got Gavin out of the car, and into Geoff's car.

"We'll see you guys probably tomorrow. Or at least, I will. I might just let Gavin have tomorrow off to recuperate." Geoff said. The other four nodded and went to their respective cars, getting ready to head home. Geoff turned on his car and began to drive home with a sleeping Gavin.

~at the Ramsey Household~

Griffin looked at the clock and then her daughter.

"Millie, where's your father?" Griffin asked just as a car pulled into their driveway. Millie just pointed to the car. Griffin nodded. She was surprised when she saw her husband go to the other car door and help Gavin stand up. She ran out and grabbed the other side of Gavin's body, helping Geoff walk him in and into the guest bedroom.

After Gavin was settled and asleep once again, Griffin and Geoff walked out. Griffin turned to his husband.

"What happened to him?" She asked. Geoff sighed.

"Company dental check-ups today. Gavin's not a fan of them for a reason I can't explain, because he won't completely tell me." Geoff explained. Griffin nodded.

"Well, I'm glad it's over for him for now. I'm making soup for dinner, so hopefully, he can eat that and not be in too much pain." Griffin said as she began to head back to the kitchen. Geoff went and changed into come comfier clothes, and then went to hang out with his daughter until dinner. Geoff was unaware that Gavin was not sleeping peacefully, but he was reliving a nightmare. One he had hoped he would never have to relive ever again.