Chapter 2- Inside the Office

*editing in progress*
Geoff had already gone back with Michael. Both had gone fairly smooth with a little hesitation from Michael. Now Jeremy and Ray were back, and Gavin knew his turn was next. He wasn't ready. Jack just kept holding him and trying to calm him down. He almost succeeded when he heard it. The drill.  Oh, that dreaded tool of torture and demise. Oh, that awful tool that made all of Gavin's fears come true. Oh, that horrid thing. Gavin heard it and immediately began crying again and began to fight Jack so he could run away. Luckily, Jack was prepared for such a thing and was able to gently restrain Gavin so he couldn't hurt anyone or escape.

  Jack was worried, he didn't know what to say to calm Gavin down. Luckily, they've talked about things to help Gavin calm down during one of these episodes. Jack just hoped he would say the right things to calm Gavin down.

"Hey Gavin, do you remember that shenanigans we did where we raised Jeremy's desk to the ceiling?" He started. Gavin nodded. "Do you remember how long it took us to put everything back?" Jack continued. He could tell his distraction was working. Gavin nodded, he remembered. "How long did it take?" Jack asked.

"L-Like 2 days or some shit, I don't know," Gavin said. Jack nodded. By this point, Geoff and Michael had come over to where the other two were waiting and sat by him. They caught on quickly as to what Jack was doing and caught onto the fact Gavin was having a panic attack.

"Hey Gavin, do you remember the time we played FNAF in real Life?" Michael asked. Gavin nodded and yawned. "Remember how fucking scared we got?" Michael asked. Gavin nodded again.  It was working, and the others knew it. All this panicking made Gavin tired. Gavin closed his eyes and laid his head on Jack's shoulder, and soon drifted off into a nice little nap. The others took note of this. Jack just continued to rock back and forth, rubbing Gavin's back as if he were his own child.

     Ray and Jermey walked out, Rays face is half numb. They couldn't help but smile at the sight of Gavin sleeping soundly for now. The other five felt bad, Gavin has always had a reason to avoid going. This time they didn't tell him, and now he almost panicked himself into a heart attack. Before the two came back over to the group, they took pictures of the scene beforehand.

Jack felt bad, but he needed to wake Gavin up so he could get his checkup and tooth fixed. He began to shake the lad's arm. The lad on Jack's lap began to stir.

"Gavin, time to wake up bud" Jack whispered. Gavin opened his eyes and saw where he was. If his eyes were saucers in the car they became the size of the sun. He started struggling against Jack's grip. Ray came over.

"Gav Gav. Stop fighting him." Was all he said. Gavin stopped at looked around.

"I-is it o-our t-t-t-turn?" The Brit asked the man holding him, who nodded.

"Yeah, But remember what our deal was?" He said, standing up. Gavin nodded. Geoff sighed and stood up.

"Let's go. Both of you." He said, he was gonna make sure Gavin didn't run, and hopefully not slap the dentist... again...