Chapter 22: Homey{Edited}

|I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss your lips or be in your arms because that's only my place.|

Grace's Pov:

I woke up the next morning by the lights of the room. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was not in my room. I looked around and saw a sleepy Xavier beside me. I felt my cheeks heat up when I memories from last night came in.

He was laying on his stomach and had one arm around me. I was glad that I had the covers up on me and that I was wearing his shirt. I tried to remove his hand but he tightens it. I sighed and tried one last time. I sighed in relief when I was able to do it. I stood up and immediately regret it. I hiss in pain and hold onto the bed pole.

"What the... you could have to wake me up," Xavier said from behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"No. I can manage." I said and stood up again. I heard a sigh and next thing I know was that I was being lifted up in bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he smiled.

"Good morning!" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Morning," I said. He stepped into the bathroom and sat me on the counter. He walked to the bathtub and open the tap.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused as he adds some soap in the water and bubbles started to come out.

"What does it look like?" He asked smirking.

"I can do it myself," I said and he rolled his eyes. He walked toward me and opened my legs so that he could stand in between them. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I know but I want to take care of you. Will you let me?" He did not wait for me to reply as he started to kiss my neck and going down. I bit my lips and gasped when he easily picked me up and walked toward the tub. He slowly let my legs and it touched the warm water. He took off the shirt that I was wearing and throw it somewhere in the bathroom.

"Relax babe." He said as he came behind me. He sat down and pulled me into him and soon I felt the warm water all over me.

Damn that feel good!

He slowly rubbed his thumb on my stomach and peppered kisses on my neck. I turned around and straddle him. He looked a bit surprised but covered it with a smile. I leaned and started to kiss his neck like he usually does to me. He tilts his head and pulled me on him. His hand rested on my hips as I made some love bites on his neck and chest.

----

After what seems like hours, we finally stepped out of the bathroom. I wrapped a towel around my breasts while he wrapped one around his waist. He turned to comb his hair and that's when I noticed red marks on his back. My eyes widened when I realised it was nail marks.

"D-did I do that do you?" I asked and he looked confused.

"What?" He asked.

"On your back?" I asked and he turned his back to the mirror. When he looked at it he smirked.

"You were kind of wild if you know what I mean." He winked and I blushed.

"Uh... hmm.. sorry for your back," I said and he chuckl3d.

"I got you, so we are even." He said and I looked at him confused. What does that mean?

"Come here." He said and I walked toward him. He made me face the mirror and I gasped when I saw it.

He freaking gave me hickeys over my neck and shoulders.

"Told you we are even." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Now get ready I will make breakfast downstairs." He said and I nodded. He picked up a shirt and wore it along with a sweatpant. He left the room and I walked to my closet.

 He left the room and I walked to my closet

I dressed up in one of his shirts. I was too lazy to do any makeups and I know the hickeys could be seen.

I found Xavier near the oven taking our breakfast out. He put it on a plate and turned off the oven. He turned and when he saw me his eyes widened. I smiled and took one of the plates from his hand.

"You're such a tease." He stated and I chuckled.

"So.... how is it?" Xavier asked and I smiled.

"Its delicious thanks," I said as I ate my first bite and he smirked.

"I know I am a good chef and no need to thank me it was a pleasure to work for you." He said proudly and I laughed. Soon he joined in and we finished our breakfast soon.

When we finished he was going to do the dish but I stopped him.

"You cook so I will do the dishes," I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"No, go and rest. I will finish it quickly." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No. I will do the dishes now go." I ordered and he chuckled.

"Fine don't need to be bossy." He said and I glared at him.

"I'm not!" I said and he smirked.

"You are cute when you are angry." He said and I rolled my eyes. He pressed his front to my back and leaned near my ears. I felt his hand on my hips going down my ass. He squeezed it and I gasped.

"I will be waiting for you in our room." He murmured and I nodded not trusting my voice.

Our room.

It does not sound so weird now. It seems homey. I sighed and did the dishes. There was not many so I finished quickly. I dried my hands and walked to the room.

When I reached I saw Xavier on the bed his back on the board while he watched a movie he just put. I walked in and he smiled when he saw me. He opened one arm and I cuddled by his side. This feels more comfortable and safer.

"Now will you help me with this?" He asked and I giggled when I saw what he was pointing at. He has a big tent in his sweatpants.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah