Chapter 31: Skylar's birthday{Edited}

|The best is yet to come.|

Grace's pov:

Three months later*

I woke up this morning by feeling sick. I wanted to throw up but I stay on the bed. I took a soap and smell it. It helps a lot with my morning sickness.

A few weeks ago, Skylar gifted me a pregnancy pillow. This pillow is damn comfortable and I got used to it immediately. It was of great help and sometime Xavier would be upset as I didn't cuddle with him.

Tonight Ryan planned a surprise party for Skylar as it was her birthday.

"You ok?"

I turned and saw a sleepy Xavier looking at me. It was 6 am and yesterday he came late.

"I'm fine. Go to sleep it's too early." I said lowly and he closed his eyes. I kissed his cheeks before walking to the toilet. I did my business and dress up. My bump was showing now and many clothes stopped fitting me.

I wore a simple outfit which consisted of a shirt and sweatpants. I walked downstairs and made breakfast. I made some eggs and some apple juice. Those were the baby's favourite.

During the weeks, Skylar and I had planned to buy some clothes for the baby. We already decided where to buy them but we will not be buying them now. We still have to wait for 4 more months. Moreover, Xavier and I still have to do the nursery room. Skylar also wanted to do the baby shower which will be held two months before the due time.

"Morning." Xavier walked in and pecked my lips.

"Hmm, apple juice." He said and I chuckled.

"Morning," I replied.

"I have to go to the office today. I will come early as we have to go to Ryan's place." He said and I nodded.

"You know what to wear right?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I will wear the outfit you brought," I said and he nodded satisfied by my answer.

----

It was already 6 pm and I was getting ready. Xavier was in the shower as he just got home after a long day of work.

I put on light makeup and put some perfume on

"Damn baby."

I turned and saw Xavier looking at me. He was wearing a black jean and a blue sky v shirt.

"I take that as a compliment," I said and he chuckled.

"Of course it is." He said and I side hugged him because of my belly.

"Let's go or we will be late," I said and he nodded.

We walked down and went in the car.

-----

After 20 minutes, we reached Ryan's house. We entered in as Xavier knew around and found him and Xavier's parents in the living room.

"Grace" Amanda said walking toward me. I side hugged her too.

"Oh my.. you are stunning with your baby bump." She said and I laughed.

"Thanks," I said and look around.

"Ok listen everyone. Skylar is coming in a few minutes. So turn off the lights and don't make a noise." Ryan said and every one find a place and remained silent. Xavier came beside me and wrapped his arms around me.

We waited for 5 minutes before Skylar and Ryan walked into the room. She jumped as the light turned on and everyone screamed

"SURPRISE!"

She smiled and thanked everyone.

"Happy birthday Sky," I said and hugged her.

"Thank you, Gray." She said smiling "And damn...you slay in this outfit."

"Thanks," I said smiling.

"Babe I even bought you a cake," Ryan said kissing her cheeks.

"Well, thank you baby." She said as Ryan guided her in front of the table.

She cut the cake as everyone sing the birthday song. Ryan took some pictures and when that was over, both Ryan and Xavier put creams on her cheeks. She squealed and tried to escape but she was trapped.

"Oh my god, guys." She said while we laughed. She took the tissue paper and wipe her cheeks glaring at them.

"You both are such idiots." She said and they rolled their eyes.

"Love you too babe," Ryan said and pecked her lips.

Ryan and Xavier cut the cakes and distributed it among us. The cake was chocolate and both the baby and me enjoy it.

It was late when the small party was over. We helped Ryan to clean up and Skylar went to keep her gifts in her room.

"I am tired and I have work tomorrow," Ryan said and Xavier chuckled.

"Same dude."

Skylar came back and she was looking nervous. She smiled at us as she went to hug Ryan.

"Well before everyone leaves I have something to tell you," Skylar said and we nodded.

"What is it?" Amanda asked curiously and Nathan chuckled at her.

"Let her talk babe." He said earning him a glare from Amanda.

"Yeah, so I have something to tell you all especially you Ryan." She said and Ryan looked at her confused.

"Say it, babe. You are scaring me." Ryan said.

"I am pregnant." She said and we gasped. Ryan's eyes widened and he froze.

Amanda and I went to Skylar and hugged her.

"Oh my god girl congrats," I said.

"Now I will have two grandchildren running around," Amanda said and we both chuckled.

Ryan came toward Skylar and hugged her.

"Baby I am so happy!" He said and Skylar smiled.

"When did you find out?" Ryan asked still shocked.

"Yesterday morning. I wanted to tell you but didn't have the courage too." She said and Ryan sighed.

"That's alright." He said.

"Well guess we both gonna be a dad soon," Xavier said and Ryan nodded still smiling widely.

"And I guess when we go shopping it won't be only for me," I said and Skylar blushed.

"I think we should leave now. Grace need to rest and we all have work tomorrow." Xavier said and they nodded. I stood up and hugged them before leaving.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah