Chapter 28:Wedding day (2){Edited}

|Wouldn't it be the perfect crime if I stole your heart and you stole mine.|

Xavier's Pov:

Here I stood in front of everyone waiting for my bride. Dad and Ryan were right beside me and so was the priest. The hall was decorated beautifully.

I was wearing a grey suit with a purple shirt to match the decoration

"Relax dude." Ryan teased and I glared at him.

"I am relaxed," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Right.," he said but was interrupted when we heard the song which tells us that the bride was about to walk in. I straightened myself and waited.

The big doors opened and here she came. Looking beautiful as ever. Roger and she walked toward me. She kept eye contact as she walked.

I felt my eyes teary as I looked at her. She was going to be my wife and the mother of my child.

She stood in front of me and put her hand on mine. I could see her smiling under her veil and I so wanted to lift it up but I had to wait till the last minutes. I can only remove the veil when I had to kiss her.

"So ladies and gentlemen. Today we are here to witness these two young people wedding." The priest started but I lost myself in my lover's eyes..

I felt someone push me lightly and that is only then that I noticed that the priest was about to say.

"Do you Xavier take Miss Grace here as your beloved wife and promised to cherish her till death separate you both?" The priest asked.

"Yes I do," I said and squeezed Grace's hand in mine. She responded by doing the same and I smiled.

"Do you Grace take Xavier here as your beloved husband and promised to cherish him till death separate you both?" The priest asked.

"Yes, I do." Her voice firm and happy.

"Well, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I wasted no minutes to lift the veil and pulled her closer to me. I lowered my head and kiss her soft pink lips.