three

Sofia

Today I was spending the day hanging out with Brad, something I was nervous about. I was meeting Brad in Leister Square, god knows what he has planned. Walking down the streets of London on a sunny afternoon, past little Italy the Italian restaurant I was meeting Brad at The Hard Rock Cafe. As I approached the restaurant there he was, waiting for me, his messy curls peered out through his flat cap, he wore a turtle neck, his brown leather jacket, he looked amazing.

His outfit:

"Hiya" he smiled as he saw me walking towards him

"Hey Brad. So what's on the agenda today?" I asked

"Well I know you've always wanted to go on a boat, so how about a boat ride along the Seine" he asked.

"Or we could go on the London Eye and go bike riding" he shrugged.

"Honestly I'm down for whatever" I laughed.

"London eye first it is then" he smiled.

Brad and I walked through Leister Square talking, before we had eventually made it to the London Eye.

"Two fast past tickets please" Brad asked the lady at the counter. I stood away as he got the tickets.

As Brad walked over to where I stood he held up to tickets. "You know we could've sat in my apartment and hung out" I laughed. "I know but I wanted us to do something fun" he smiled.

-ten minutes later-

Brad and I were on the London Eye. It was slowly moving to the top. The view of London was spectacular. "You okay?" Brad asked, placing a hand on my waist. "Yeah" I nodded. I knew why he was asking this, I suffer with panic attacks so he was making sure I was okay.

"If you start to feel anxious at all you just tell me okay?" he assured. I nodded at him.

It was only minutes before I could feel my breathing become unhitched. Brad knew that if my panic attacks get bad that I can faint. I walked to one of the windows and grasped the railing, holding on so my legs wouldn't cave in. I looked next to me to see Brad at another wins=dow taking photos. He turned and his eyes met with mine. Worry written all over his face.

Brad knew what was happening. He walked to me and took my hand. He sat me down on the ground. "Sof, look at me" he said as he placed his hands on each side of my cheeks, looking deeply into my eyes. "B-Brad" I breathed. "Breathe with me okay? Follow my rhythm" he expalined. I gently followed the rhythm of Brad's breathing. Brad sat with me, helping me whilst the other passangers on the London eye stared at us. That was making me more anxious. "Don't concentrate on them, concentrate on my voice love" he informed. Brad rummaged through my bag and found a bottle of water. He placed the bottle against my lips, as my body shook.