twenty two

Sofia

I hadn't slept all night as I was too worried about Brad. He was sound asleep, sleeping as if nothing had happened. It was now 6am, I was exhausted. Brad and the boys had two weeks off as Tris and Ana we're leaving for their honeymoon today.

I was laying in the bed next to Brad, on my phone. Watching Netflix. Every now and then I would pause my show and look at him to make sure he was breathing. I would watch his chest rise and fall for a couple of minutes before returning to my show.

After my show was finished I walked out of the bedroom and over to the kitchen and decided to make breakfast as I was hungry. I decided to make eggs, bacon and avacado on toast, one of my favorite meals.

Once I had finished making my breakfast I carried the plate back into Brad's room to find him not in the bed. "Brad" I said softly. He opened the bathroom door and said "just peeing" in a husky voice. As Brad was doing his business in the bathroom I decided to make the same breakfast I had made for me, for brad. I placed his plate on a tray and made him a cup of coffee, carrying it into the room. "Breakfast is served" I sung as I walked into the room.

Brad hopped into the bed and I placed the tray on his lap. "Why'd you make me breakfast? Shouldn't it be the other way round? The boy making breakfast for the girl?" He asked.

"Because you need a little TLC" I laughed.

I walked over to Brad's desk and sat down eating my food. "You not coming to sit with me?" He asked, stuffing his face.

"I'll let you enjoy your breakfast" I laughed.

After breakfast Brad got changed and I decided to take him to mine and Connor's place. Mainly because I needed a change of clothes.

When we arrived Brad sat in the sofa with Connor playing with the Play Station, whilst I went for a shower. The hot water hit my skin and it felt so soothing. I felt so relaxed. I washed my hair and conditioned it before rincing it out.

When I was finished my shower I changed into comfortable clothing as I knew I wasn't going to be doing much today.

I walked back out to the living room and the boys were playing FIFA. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee, I knew this would wake me up. As I sat reading a book in the kitchen Connor walked up to me.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hello" I replied. "How did you sleep?" I asked

"Well enough" he laughed "you?" He asked

"Yeah I slept good" I yawned. "By the sounds of that yawn I'm guessing you didn't" he laughed.

Whilst Brad was playing fifa Connor and I talked. We both agreed that it's best if he and I stay best friends. He knows that deep down I still sort of have feelings for brad and that he's not mad. He told me I can still live here with him because he loves having someone to stay with.

I gave Connor a big hug and then we joined Brad on the sofa. "I think we should have a movie day, order take out and just relax" Connor suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good" Brad replied.

...
3 movies later it was now 6pm and so we all decided to order food. Connor wanted pizza, Brad wanted a kabab and I wanted Chinese food. "You know I hope that all three delivery men don't arrive at the apartment all at one because that would be awkward as hell" I laughed.