thirty one

The following day

Sofia

Brad and I were currently furniture shopping in IKEA. Let's just say it was not going so well. Neither of us could agree on anything. Anything I liked brad hated, anything Brad liked, I hated.

"This is useless. I may as well have taken Kirstie with me. At least then we would be able to pick out furniture for the god damn house" I said frustrated

"Why don't you just pick stuff then?" Brad shrugged

"Because everything I choose something you hate it" I explained.

Brad rolled his eyes. "Just pick whatever"

"You know what, you pick out the god damn furniture because I can't be in this store for five more minutes with you" I shouted a little, storming off to the car.

I yanked the car door open and got inside. I didn't start the car I just sat there. I took a breath. I knew this was going to be tough but not this tough that people would witness us fighting in the middle of bloody IKEA.

A couple of minutes later the passenger door was yanked open and Brad sat down, closing the door. He stared straight ahead before looking at me. He looked stressed. He was wearing his glasses.

"I'm sorry for getting frustrated with you. I just want us to agree on something" he placed a hand on my knee.

"And I understand that but you can't say you dislike everything I pick" I shrugged.

"Do you want to call Kirstie or Ana and get her to come down here with you? To help? I'll stay at the restaurant with James or Tris or something" he suggested.

I nodded and Brad called James. He then called Tris. Ana ans Kirstie we're coming to help me whilst the boys were going to go to a pub down the road.

-twenty minutes later-

"Right let's get you some furniture so we don't have to sit on the floor when we come over" Kirstie joked and linked my arm. Ana linked my other arm as we walked inside.

We spent awhile looking around and we managed to pick a living room, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, the kitchen, the front room, the office and Brad's music room.

Kirstie and I were looking for Ana as she had wandered off on her own. We then found her in the kids section looking at baby stuff.

Oh my god was Ana pregnant?

She grinned and nodded. I screamed of happiness and hugged her. "Oh my god the first Vamp baby" Kirstie cheered.

"I've only told Tristan I don't want to tell anyone else yet til we know that everything is okay with our little bean" she smiled

I zipped my lips and said "my lips are sealed"

"How far long are you?" Kirstie questioned

"Three weeks I think. We have a hospital appointment tomorrow so the doctor will be able to clarify exactly how far long we are and our due date"

"Are you going to find out the sex?" Kirstie asked

"Yeah, at the twelve week scan" she nodded

"Awh babe I'm honestly over the moon for you" I teared up

When we had finished we left to meet up with the boys.

"So how's you get on?" Brad asked

"The whole house is complete. They'll deliver it to the house tomorrow" Ana smiled

Once we finished in IKEA Brad and I headed home as I was so tired from shopping. As we got into the apartment I collapsed in the sofa. I kicked off my shoes and rested.

"Okay furniture shopping has really and truest tired me out" I laughed

Brad walked over to me with two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine in hand. He sat the glasses down on the table, along with the bottle before sitting next to me.

"It's amazing to hear about Tris and Ana having a baby" he smiled

"Tris told you?"

"Yeah he told me and James at the pub" he beamed.

"Which got me thinking, maybe we should try for a baby. I mean only if you're ready and if you're not I completely understand that" Brad suggested.

Brad suggesting we try for a baby did scare me a little. I've always wanted to be a Mum, and have lots of kids I was just afraid that I would miscarry them or not be able to give Brad children.

"Brad, I want kids as much as you do but right now I don't know if my body is able to carry a baby. I mean I did already miscarry one baby. I'm just afraid that will happen again" I shrugged.

"Love, at the hospital last month they said everything is perfect fine. They said your body is perfect for baring kids" he smiled

I sighed and took his hands "I know that, but I'm just afraid that that could all change, like I could miscarry or something could happen"

"We'll cross those obstacles if they pop up" he reassured me

I looked at him for a moment and smiled "are you ready? For this?" I asked

"More than ready. As long as you are" he beamed

I nodded and smiled. Brad and I were officially trying for a baby. Yeah I know we're young but this is what we want. A family.