twelve

[The day of The Bali trip. At the airport]

Sofia

           Being up at 4am, for a 6am flight was torture. Flying was not the easiest task for me. Brad and I were off to Bali today, for two whole weeks. Two whole weeks together. I have no idea if he has anything planned, or if we will spend the two weeks laying on the beach doing nothing.

"Sof we're all good" he waved the boarding passes in my face. I smiled at him and took my boarding pass before we walked to our gate.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him, standing in the line for security.

"Not really, I'll eat on the plane" he explained.

"You do realise that we will, in face be on a plane for sixteen hours" I expalined

-After security-

Brad and I made our way through security quite quickly and then walked to the gate. Boarding the plane I clutched onto Brad's hand. A mixture of excitment and nervousness.

When we got on the plane Brad and I found our seats in first class. We were sitting next to one another. I have never flown first class before so this was a luxury.

"You know, you didn't have to book first class for us" I shrugged.

"No I wanted too" he smiled as he leaned over and kissed me. "Get some sleep, you hardly slept last night" he laughed.

"That was due to the fact that I was nervous and excited about today" I shrugged.

-10 hours later-

I fluttered my eyes open to see Brad crouching down in front of me. "Brad" I mumbled.

"Shh" his soft voice spoke. "I was just making sure you were still alive. You've been asleep a whole ten hours" he replied.

"Six more hours to go" i mumbled.

Brad stroked my hair "You're exhausted. Sleep some more and I'll wake you before we land" he said softly.

"Okay" i replied and tried to fall back asleep. It was about twenty minutes later and I sat up, I looked to the pod next to me to see Brad sleeping. I smiled and got out of my seat, taking a blanket with me and climbed in next to him. He stirred a little. He woke up a little and wrapped his arms around me.

His body heat radiating me. I intertwined our legs as i pulled the blanket around us, as I cuddled into him. Brad ran his fingers up and down my arm, helping me back to sleep.

-Before the land-

I woke up to someone shaking me. "Babe we're about to land" Brad spoke. I nodded and sleepily walked back to my seat, adjusting my seat belt and gathered my things. I probably look like shit right now but I don't really care. The landing was okay and once we landed we gathered our things and left the plane. Brad held my hand as we walked I got he airport.

Arriving at passport patrol they stamped our passports and we went to collect our cases. A couple of people stared, they knew who brad was but didn't approach him. I think maybe because I was there?

When we got our bags we went to the hotel. Well it was more like a villa then a hotel. I climbed out of the taxi as brad paid the taxi man. "Is this where we're staying?" I asked in awe.

"Yes" he smiled wide.

This place was beautiful.