twenty three

Brad

Today I was taking myself and Sofia to Birmingham to stay with my parents for a couple of days as her Mums funeral is tomorrow. I offered to drive us but Sofia wanted to get the train, which I did not fight with her about.

We stood on the platform and awaited our train. Sofia stood next to me, with her suitcase in hand as she watched the other passer byers. "Brad can you watch my suitcase for a minute. I need to use the bathroom?" She asked. "Of course" I smiled and Sofia wheeled her case over to me. She pecked my lips and I watched as she walked inside the building to use the bathroom.

"Attention passengers the London to Birmingham train has been cancelled due to the ongoing storm. Trains will resume tomorrow morning at 10am" the lady on the intercom announced.

When Sofia came back she carried two coffees in her hands. "What's going on? Why are people freaking out?" She asked as she handed me a coffee. "Well due to a storm in Birmingham the train has been canceled until tomorrow morning" I explained.

"Well that's fucking great isn't it" she sighed and sat down. "You know I can always drive us" I suggested. "Brad you'll get half way to Birmingham and have to turn around because of the weather. The safest thing to do is stay here tonight and just go early tomorrow morning when the storm has died down" she suggested. Sofia was right.

"The next question is how are we going to get home? Con did drive us here and he's gone to spend the night with that Lucee girl he's seeing. Kirstie and James are in Dorset"

"I guess we'll have to start walking babes" Sofia said as she took her case from me and begun walking out of the train station. As we walked outside the rain was pouring down. "Are you kidding me right now" she whined. "Come with me" I took her hand and we ran towards the nearest hotel. As we ran inside I walked to the front desk and booked a room for me and Sofia. It looks as though we came on time because after myself, the woman announced that they were fully booked up for the night. There was an array of curse words and angry people standing in the lobby.

I placed the key card in my hand and walked over to Sofia who stood at the elevator. "So?" She asked

"One king sized room on the seventh floor, check out is until 12 tomorrow" I informed her. Sofia and I entered the elevator up to the floor our allocated room was. I opened the door and we walked inside. The both of us were soaked to the skin, freezing. Sofia placed her suitcase on the floor and opened it, revealing dry clothes. I did the same. "Do you want to wear this?" I asked her as I handed her one of my hoodies.

Sofia nodded and took it from me. We both had showers, together. Not in a sexual way more in a I washed her hair, she washed mine, we laughed and joked kind of way. When we finished our shower I stood out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I grabbed another towel of the radiator and stood back into the shower wrapping Sofia up in it.

She placed a soft kiss on my lips before I helped to dry her off and dress her. "Why are you doing this? I am capable of dressing myself B" she laughed. "I just wanted to do something nice for you" I informed her.

-Awhile later-
Sofia sat on our bed, on her laptop looking through photos from the studio the other day. She had taken some photos of me.

"I love this one" she turned her laptop to show me. "When we get back and tris is back from his honeymoon with Ana I want to do some photo shoots with you and the guys" she suggested. "We would love that" I smiled at her. "B can you grab my warm socks from my suitcase please" She asked.

"Course" I smiled and approached her suitcase. As I opened it I looked for her socks but instead I came across a lingerie set. I took it out and held it up. "So you plan on wearing this for me anytime soon?" I smirked

Sofia got off the bed and walked over to where I stood "that as a matter of fact is for me to wear under my dress for the funeral tomorrow" she swiped the lacy black one piece from my hands.

"Hmmmm are you sure you didn't bring that for me? I mean you do have three others in here" I winked

"They're not for you, they're for my other boyfriend Trent" she joked

"I'm sorry but I'm not sharing you with anyone else" I grabbed her wait and pulled her close to me.

"Well Mr Simpson maybe just maybe if you're a good boy I'll  wear one of these for you" she teased.

-That night-
I was just getting ready for bed, when I heard a cough from behind me. I turned around to see Sofia standing by the bathroom door in one of her lacy one pieces. She looked so sexy. I could tell by the look on her face that she was embarrassed. "You look amazing" I beamed

"It feels weird. I mean I've never worn anything like this. Kirstie made me buy this when we went into Victoria Secret and when I was packing yesterday she threw the three sets in there" she defended.

"Babe you look sexy as hell right now. Trust me" I took her hands and kissed her on the lips. "You don't have to wear it if you're not comfortable in it" I advised.

"I just want this to be special you know, I mean we haven't done the deed together in a year" she shrugged.

"Sof you could be wearing a bin bag and I'd still want you. No matter what you wear our time will be special I promise"

Sofia reaches up and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she snaked her arms around my neck. Sofia removed her arms and tugged at the ends of my T-shirt. We broke apart from our kids so she could throw my T-shirt off. I reattached our lips and brought us over to the bed.

Let's just say that was one of the most special nights of my entire life.