thirty four

Sofia

I helped Brad finish up cooking. He was cooking three different dishes tonight. A vegan dish for Kirstie, a vegetarian dish for James and then something for the rest of us. This was kind of like a house warming dinner, as we didn't have one when we first moved in.

"B, did you get wine earlier?" I asked. "Yeah it's in the wine rack. There's beer in the fridge and some pink gin too" he informed me.

I smiled at him. "Do you need me to do anything else?" I asked as I sat on the island and took a couple of moments to stare at him. He wore a grey T-shirt that highlighted all of his muscles so perfectly, sweatpants, green socks and his glasses. I found Brad a lot more attractive when he wore his glasses.

"I wonder what the baby will be" I said, getting his attention as his back was facing me.

Brad turned around and smiled at me "I'd say it'll be a boy"

"That's just because you want to call our child Barnaby" I laughed

"Hey its a cool name. Barnaby Simpson"

He walked towards me and stood between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Remember when we were fourteen, and we lay outside your back garden on the trampoline and we talked about our futures and neither of us predicted this" he laughed.

"Yeah but I remember clearly you saying that I was going robbery in your future no matter what. And here we are" I giggled.

Brad placed his hands on my hips "you were always going to be my future"

I kissed him. Nothing right now could make me love this man more. Brad kissed back and then pulled away. "Go get ready I'll start getting the desserts sorted" he smiled

"Okay" I pecked his lips before jumping off the island. As I walked out of the kitchen Brad slapped my bum. "Bradley" I said sternly.

He laughed and shrugged "What? You have a nice bum"

"No babe I think you're the one who has a nice bum" I replied as I walked out of the kitchen and up to our bedroom.

liked by jamesmcvey, anastasiaevans, bradleywillsimpson and 113,458 others

Tagged: deansherwood

sofiamendoza Usually when I'm taking photos I'm usually the one behind the camera, last week I decided to take a leap outside my comfort zone and go in front of the camera. The thrill I had was unbelievable. Thanks to my boy Brad for encouraging me and thanks to the insanely talented deansherwood for capturing such beautiful photos of me. X