nineteen

[A week later. Its the day before Tris and Ana's wedding. Brad has been doing well at his lessons with Sofia. Theyre starting to become friends again]

Sofia

Today was my last lesson with Brad and I hope that he's taken everything from the last week on board. Today, we weren't meeting at the studio, yet we were metting at the venue where he would be getting married. It was a beautiful hotel. As I walked inside, I was brought into a ballroom. As I looked around the empty ballroom all I could picture was what I awlays wanted my own wedding to look like. This place really was beautiful. I walked over and placed my things down on a table and waited for Brad. Ten minutes later he walked through the doors. 

"You're late" i joked "Sorry, I couldn't get Nina away from me" he laughed.

Brad hugged me. Gosh I missed him so much. "You ready for your final lesson?" I asked. "Ready as I'll ever be" he laughed.

-Awhile later-

Brad was doing so well. He really was nailing this. "I was thinking of doing like a lift, with nina" he expalined.

"A lift? That's not part of the waltz rthough" I shrugged.

"I know that but, i want to do it" he was admiant to do this. 

"Alright"

Brad and I spent the next hour trying to get this lift. Everytime we did it, he would miss it, I would fall or he would drop me. 

"Focus Brad" I expalined as I ran to him. He lifted me up and our eyes met. When he placed me down on my feet we continued our dance.

......

Brad had the dance and lift nailed. Once we finished our last dance around the dance floor I collapsed to the floor and lay down. Hot and sweaty and out of breath.

Brad lay next to me. "You know, you're a good teacher" he laughed.

"I'm okay" I laughed.

"Thank you Sof. Really" he looked at me. I looked at him. It was taking everything in my will power not to kiss him right now.

"Anytime" I explained.

-------

Hours later I arrived home and got my things, heading to Ana and Tris's to get ready for the wedding tomorrow. 

"So how have your dance lessons with brad been going?" Ana asked

"He's done amazing. He's going to nail his first dance next week" I expalined as I rolled curlers into Kirstie's hair.

"You're blsuhing" Ana pointed out. "Am not" I laughed.

-A few hours later-

The girls and I spent the next few hours preparing for the wedding. Making sure everything was ready. The boys were staing at James and Kirstie's for the night. 

"Can you believe that this time tomorrow I'll be a married woman?" Ana stated.

"I know its crazy" Kirstie smiled.

"Have you and James set a date yet?" I asked Kirstie

"We were thinking maybe next May" she shrugged. 

"Seven months away" Ana smiled.

"Yeah well, I think that gives us enough time to get everything ready ya know?" she expalined. i nodded.

"So you're next Sof" Ana joked.

"Haha no" I laughed.

"I mean with the rate you and Connor are taking your relationship, you two will be engaged in no time" she smiled.