thirty

This one is going to be like Kirstie's, Ana's and Brad's POV
———————————

Kirstie

It had been fourteen hours since what happened with Sofia. We were taking turns of staying at the hospital. James and I were waiting whilst Brad went home to change.

I was sat on one of the waiting room chairs, my back against the wall and my legs draped over James's legs. "I'm so worried. I just hope that she wakes up soon James because I don't think I would cope if I lost my best friend"

"Babe, She is going to fight this. She is so strong" James leaned over and kissed me.

Tris and Ana walked in with a coffee and a bag of food. "We stopped to get food on the way here. We picked you guys up something" Tris informed us as he placed the bag down on the table in front of us.

"Any news?" Ana asked as she sat next to me.

"No" I sighed

"Anyone heard from Brad?" James asked

"Yeah he's coming back within the hour. Anne is at the apartment with him so she's coming too" Tris smiled

"Guys what's going to happen if Sofia doesn't wake up. I mean like with Brad?"

"I don't know. If Sofia doesn't wake up he will be broken. Like very broken. You guys know what he was like when she left for New York. He shut us all out, almost killed himself from drinking too much. If something happens with Sofia god knows what he would do" Ana spoke.

Tris was looking through his phone and smiled. "I found this photo of Sofia, when we went to visit her in New York and it's my favorite one" he smiled and showed us the photo.

 "I found this photo of Sofia, when we went to visit her in New York and it's my favorite one" he smiled and showed us the photo

A tear fell from my eyes as I looked at the photo. "She was so happy then" I smiled a little. James places a hand on my shoulder. Brad walked into the waiting room with his Mum. "Hey" we all hugged Brad and Anne.

"You guys go home, me and Mum will stay here" Brad suggested.

"You sure? We don't mind staying" I informed him

"Yeah. You guys go home, get some rest and I'll see you all later or tomorrow." He explained

"Okay. But call us if you need anything or if you hear anything about Sof" I hugged him

We had left the hospital and went back to the house. James and I had showers and had a nap.

————————————

Ana
Tris and I decided to stay with Brad and Anne.

"Did you get any rest?" Tris asked Brad