ten

Sorry for the late update. I have been so busy with uni and work that I haven't had the chance to update plus my phone broke but everything's all good now so you can expect more updates in the coming days ☺️💗

___________________________________________________

-A couple days later-

Sofia

Moving from Eden's to Brad and Connor's caused some conflict with the girls. Nina wasn't so happy that I chose to live with Brad and Connor than her and the girls. Although I explained it was too croweded there she went off at me. Shouting, screaming telling me that I was ungrateful. 

"You're a selfish bitch who gets everything handed to her on a silver spoon" Nina yelled. 

"Me? Says the girl who calls her day everyday asking can she spend god knows how much money on his credit card" I snapped back. 

"You know what, go live with your stupid boyfriend and his best friend. Just don't come to me when he breaks your heart" she yelled

"Girls stop fighting" Jace spoke. He rose and approached us, taking small footsteps as he crossed the floor. "Nini, the reason why Sofia is moving is because it's too crowded here for her. She's not choosing Brad over you and girls. She's doing whats best for her" Jace expalined. as he bent low to become level with her eyes. She moved her head slightly away from him.

Nina waved Jace away with her hand, he straightened up and walked away. "C'mon I'll help you pack up your car" Jace brushed his hand on my arm. I left the room with Jace as I grabbed some boxes I left by the door. I picked up a box and walked to the elevator with Jace. "Nina will calm down in a few days" he sighed

"She won't Jay, you know what she's like. She holds grudges" I explined, stepping delicately into the elevator with the box, Jace following behind.

Silence filled the elevator for the two minutes we were there. When we reached my car Jace and I placed the boxes inside. "That's the last of it I think" I expalined, shutting the boot. "If you forgot anything I'll drop it over during the week" he smiled. 

I gave Jace a hug. "Love you" he said before I got in my car and drove to Brad's.

-Skipping to her unpacking-

Brad had cleared some space in his wardrobes for me and some other space in his room. I placed my suitcase down on the bed and begun to unpack my clothes. "Need a hand love?" he asked, standing in the doorway.

I placed the dress down and walked to the doorway where Brad stood. I placed a hand on his cheek and leaned up kissing him. Moments later we pulled away. "Babe can I have your passport?" he asked. 

"Why?" I questioned.

"I need it, the landlord needs a copy of it since your living here now" He lied

"Bradley are you lying to me?" I crossed my arms 

"No. No. Of course not. Well..." He paused and looked around the room as if he were trying to memorise it. 

I walked to the bed side table and grabbed my passport handing it to the curly head boy. "I'llbe on my way so" he replied kissing my forehead.

I laughed. Before walking out her turned to me. "And you, you look beautiful today" he smiled. Brad moved towards the foor.

Suddenly I felt the biggest burst of love for him. I flashed him a goofy smile and followed him out of the room and across the dark hallway, into the living room. In the semi-darkness he reached out with a hand and pulled me close to him. "Such a beautiful woman, now living in my flat" he grinned.