Where is the Justice?

(The next day, in Toontown High, a high school in Cartoonaroll where the young toons go and learn to grow as young adults. Driving and stopped, Varian get out of the car.)

Quirin: Be good Varian, I'll pick you up after school.

Varian: Bye dad.

(Quirin drove off for work and Varian walk inside the school.  Students are near their lockers, just hanging till the first bell ring. As he walk in the hallway to reach his locker, someone stand in his way. Blocking him are the three bullies in this school Dash, Kleet and Lightning.)

Dash: Well, well, well, if is isn't farm boy?

Lightning: Still need daddy's protections?

Varian: Cut me some slack. I don't have time for this.

(He start to walk around them, but again they block his way.)

Dash: Oh come on, the fun only got started.

(Then Varian get grab by the collar and slammed onto the lockers, he groan in pain. They never leave him alone, always pick on him. Kleet punch him in the stomach, Lightning grab Varian head and slam him against the locker, causing his glasses to fall off. Someone grab them and clean them off.)

Voice: Hey!! Leave that guy alone!!!

(The bullies stopped, turn and see a young teenage girl, in Varian age, with a short brown hair with the right side of her bangs blue and light blue eyes. She is dressed in a white off shoulder top with a dark blue under top with red and white lines on top and bottom, dark red baggy hoodie jacket with the hood grey, capris jeans, ankle boots, a lapis lazuli heckle and stud earrings. This is Judy Pot, daughter of the two famous Gorillaz member, Scarlett and 2D. She's not very popular, and plan on not being one too, but she treated fairly by everyone. She glare at the bullies while holding Varian glasses.)

Judy: Let the guy go!

Dash: Stay out of it Tusspot, a girl like you should know her place.

Judy: Know my place? Oh, said the quarterback of this shitty football team. You just as reckless as those jerks.

Kleet: Shut her up.

(They drop Varian and took at step to Judy, but before they know it, she was fighting them in a karate style she learn from Noodle. One by one, she beat them far and square. After she beat them all, she gave them a nasty look.)

Judy: And there's plenty more where that came from if you get off my back.

(With that, they run off in fear of her. She grab the glasses she place on the floor and walk to Varian still on the ground.)

Judy: Sorry about that. Are you okay?

(Varian look at her, then he feel his face getting all flustered, his heart going so fast and have a lovestruck look on his face as heart form in his eyes and some come out of him. He been so in love with Judy since they first met on the first day of freshman, he love her beautiful singing voice, her unique look, her spunky and sweet personality and the way she defend herself. But the problem is that she doesn't know he exist, and hope one day he will get her to notice him.)

Varian: (blushing) H-Hey J-Judy..