Stalemate

(Meanwhile, the next day on school. Judy look scared as she head to her locker, just wanting this day to be over. Just as she was about to grab her notebook, a hand touch her shoulder and jump in startled.)

Varian: Wow!Wow! Judy, it's just me!

Judy: Varian!! (Hug him)

(His body froze still, his crush is hugging him. He's not sure whatever to hug back or something, but it change when he felt her shake.)

Varian: Judy? What's wrong?

Judy: Gealach kill those agents. I'm scared if he's coming after me or anyone else.

Varian: Judy. (Hug back) I told you last night, everything is going to be okay. I talk to him after he kill them, told him for your sake to stop with this killing to make you feel safe.

Judy: Really?

Varian: Yes, and he told me that for you, he will stop. He won't hurt anyone.

Judy: (smile) Thank you Varian. (Hug him close)

(Varian smile as he hug her back, so close to being with her. At the police force, the officers were having a discussion on last night.)

Pete: Quirin, what are we going to do? With the agents dead and all the work is counter up, we can't stop Gealach.

Roger: And I have half of mind that W isn't doing his job right. He's just a kid.

Stan: Yeah. I don't trust him one second.

Quirin: Now we must not get inconcution. As hard as we can try, I have my doubts on Mrs. Borodere's son.

Pete: He got to be Gealach!

Helena: How dare you say my son is a killer!! After all the work he is doing to save us all!! My son is a saint as out lord, I make sure he is raise under the rule of Jesus that the lord is forgiving for those who commit sins. So don't you dare say my son is Gealch!!

W: Jesus can't forgive him mother, for the sins he made.

(W came and everyone turn to him.)

Helena: Dear? Why aren't you in school on your duty?

W: I decide to do my duties here. And I have a suspicious of who is the real Gealach. Think of it, how can someone with black magic be so smart to avoid our attack? Someone have to be in contact with our enforce to get past us. Someone who knows the force more than us.

Quirin: W, I appreciate the theories you have. But we are in a situation right now. Who do you think is Gealach?

W: I have one. He seems a little out of place. He may look like a normal boy, but I can tell he is witty on our feet.

(W turn to the police.)

W: (sing) Each time I challenge, he responds

He takes the bait as if he's taunting me

He waves a hundred magic wands

And soon hundred men just cease to be

I haven't figured out just how

He doesn't kill them with a knife or gun

But if you ask me here and now

I'm pretty sure that Gealach is your son

Quirin: Varian? My son? That's a outrage!! My son would never do such a act of violence!

Helena: Things aren't as they seems.