The Way It Ends

(The two landed and hit the wall. They push apart, they glare at each other. The glow in Varian return.)

W: I was right, you are Gealach! Harley is the second Gealach.

Varian: Not anymore, all her powers is taken. She can't be in any use anymore. I may not have her to tell me your name, but that doesn't mean I can't fight you!!

(Then, they fight in hand to Hand combat. But W is tougher than Varian. He grab his collar shirt and throw him against the wall. Varian grab his arms, and kick him on the middle. Allah and Arinna watch in concerns. Varian punch W in the face, then W headbutt him to the wall again. Varian fell to the floor, beaten and bloody. W raise his foot to stump on his head, till Allah and Arinna use their powers to brighten the warehouse, blinding W. Allah grab Varian and take him somewhere safe and unheard. In the warehouse office, Varian catch his breath.)

Varian: (panting) It's no use..(panting) He's too strong.

Allah: And to make matters worse, he now know about your powers! He will exposed you to the public!!

Varian: And my life goes down the drain. Dad will be really pissed at me, my friends will hate me and I'll never see Judy's face again. How can I stop him when I don't know his own goddamn name?!

Arinna: I heard a first name from his mother, Helena Borodere.

Varian: The detective my dad works with?

Arinna: Yes, but you must do it before the sunrise. Night is almost over.

Varian: (get up) Just...whisper it to me. (Look at the marks and got a idea) Allah, I think now today, is a good time to take my powers away.

Allah: What do you mean?

Varian: Gealach have black magic right? And I need to prove that I am not Gealach anymore.

Allah: If you do that, you'll die.

Varian: I rather die than be hated as a monster. Now gather around, here's the plan.

(The two gods come close as Varian whisper his plan to stop W's madness. After that, Varian walk with a limp on his legs down the stairs and head to W waiting on a table. He smirk when Varian came.)

W: So..you finally decide to show your face, you monster.

Varian: Maybe, but you're the real monster here. I may have kill the law to cover my track, but you hurt innocent toon's to lure me in. Rivar, Harley and now Judy. You have a choice, leave and never speak of what you seen, or face your death.

W: How? You don't know my real name.

Varian: That doesn't stopped a little birds telling me.

(W roll his eyes of this, lean on the table. He get up and circle around the table in deep thought.)

W: (sing) I'm sitting down and pouring tea

As if I do it everyday

Go through the motion

Like a hand upon a clock

(He look at Varian.)

W: (sing) Through it feels right, a part of me

Knows that it's wrong

As if another's will had moved me

(He stopped, facing down.)

W: (sing) It's like I'm hitting all my marks

As if I'm acting in a play

So out of character, yet somehow not a shock