Hurricane

(In his barn and house, he run to the front door, slam it open since his father isn't home and run to his room. He open and slam his door, he panted form running so fast. Brushing against his leg, he look down and see his pet raccoon Rudiger. Which is odd to have a raccoon as a pet, but Varian never mind that. He found him when Rudiger was a tiny baby and have to beg his father to keep him, which he accept and have to learn how to take care of a raccoon. He pick him up and hug him after he put him on his shoulder.)

Varian: Hey there buddy, busy day to today. Got to find out what these marks are.

(He look at his hand. He grab all mythology books, sat on his bed and turn on the tv for sounding the room. He read every one of them for a answer, but none have what he need. On the tv, he hear the news.)

Roxanne: And this happen to be the fifth gun incident since the Ace Rouge concert. Police have manage to capture this man, now he is in county of the Toontown police jail.

(The tv put on the image of a man, Jafer Ah'hail. The most dangerous criminal in Cartoonaroll, for stealing priceless artifacts and murdering. Varian glare at the picture, not knowing his eyes are glowing, his hair, his freckles and even the marks on his hand. Rudiger back away from it, not liking this. Varian glare at the man and said his name with a nasty tone in his voice.)

Varian: Jafar Ah'hail, I rather have you suffocate than you live.

(He continued to glare, till Rudiger stretch his arm to get his attention. And it stop the glowing. He snap out of it and look at him.)

Varian: Thanks buddy, don't know what came over me.

Roxanne: Hold on, I'm getting something from the police. Just now, the police heard screaming and find Jafar dead in his cell!

Officer Rogar: (in Jafar cell) This doesn't look good. We heard screaming, Rush and see these spike like rocks in his cell, they even impale Jafar!

(The tv show several black spike rocks in the cell, it shock Varian. He look at his hands with the marks and realize something, he must have got powers. He run out of bed, and run out of his house and enter the barn where the horse and cows jump in surprise. He panted with widen eyes, he look at the moon when the marks glow. He look at it and to the moon again. Is this where he get the powers from? The moon? It had to be. He slid down and sat, shock to what is happening to him.)

Varian: (sing) Did I hear correctly?

Did it really happen?

Was it simply done by writing out his name?

Killing indirectly

Pen and ink and paper

Writing is the gun I only have to aim

(He slowly rise up.)

Varian: (sing) Could this be the hour?

Unimagined power?

Waiting to devour who I say?

(He get up and stare at the moon.)

Varian: (sing) The hardest rains, the coldest winds

Are waiting for the hurricane

The human stains and all their sins blown away

(He can feel the adrenaline in him, something he never felt before.)

Varian: (sing) The earth will shake, the sky will scream

Once they feel the power of the hurricane!