Requiem

(Judy turn and dash out of the opposite side of the warehouse, back to the carnival where the toon's are. She stop to catch her breath and pick up the microphone and call attention to everyone.)

Judy: Toon's of Cartoonaroll!! I have bad news! Gealach..is dead!!

(The toon's gasp at this. Hiro gasp in horror.)

Hiro: Varian..

Judy: I know it's hard and all, with him gone, justice is back to the way it was. But we mustn't let his death be a burden. He would want us to do something with the crimes, and I think as of today, we make a change!!

(The toon's cheer loud. Judy lower the microphone as the police came back with a body bag, that have William inside. She let out a sigh, feeling guilty of what she done. Later that night, Cartoonaroll is light with small candles from each toon's, mourning the loss of Gealach. Hiro and Judy on the other hand, are mourning for the loss of Varian.)

Toon's: (sing) Sleep now, here among your choices

Then drift away

Hear now how the world rejoices

Shades of grey

(Each sent their candles down on the ground and they all pray. Judy sent her's down and pray that Varian is in heaven safe and sound. Then, she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist. Judy is startled till she hear a voice she never thought of hearing again.)

Voice: Don't be sad.

Judy: (turn around and gasp) Varian!!

(She wrap her arms around Varian and place her lips on his, he is startle, but close his eyes and kiss back.)

Toon's: (sing) Gone who was right or wrong

Who was weak or strong

Nothing left to learn

Feel every gentle breeze

Whisper through the trees

As the season turn

Judy: But..how? I thought-

Varian: You did heal me, but Arinna power was a little weak for the healing to work. Then Allah took me away before Dad and the others find me. I have to stay out of sight before I can come back.

Judy: And the marks?

Varian: (show bare hands) Gone for good. Gealach is no more, Varian is here to stay.

Judy: Good. (Hug him) Because I'm not letting you out of my sight again, and I have a feeling we're gonna make real changes with the system.

Varian: Hmm. Good.

(Harley walk in with a candle, sent it down and pray with the others. Hiro sent his, but he see Varian and Judy walking away from the crowd. He smile in relief he's back and he have his dream girl at last.)

Toon's: (sing) Souls sing their oratory

Fading west as they fly

Tales full of fleeting glories

Stories old as the word "goodbye"

Ah, old as the word goodbye

(Away from the crowd, Judy and Varian stare at each other eyes, before leaning in and kiss each other

(Away from the crowd, Judy and Varian stare at each other eyes, before leaning in and kiss each other. Watching them, Allah and Arinna smile for the young teens. Arinna turn to him.)

Arinna: So, I hope you learn your lesson after this.

Allah: But I have to say, it was pretty fun.

Arinna: You're such a loony old cot.

(He turn away with a hand on his chin, pouting. The moon shine bright over the four, just a crescent inch.)

The End

Thank you everyone for your support on this story.