Borrowed Time

(The next day, Judy stand outside looking down. She thought of her decision. Varian or W? She thought of her time with them. Varian always been there for her, and W just shows off. As she think of her choice, W came.)

W: Judy, my lovely. Have you thought of your answer?

Judy: (breathe) I think I have.

W: So? Dinner at my place?

Judy: No, I'm going to the carnival with Varian tonight.

W: W-What?!

Judy: These past weeks, he been a real friend to me. And..I think I have fallen for him. I'm sorry W, but it's my choice.

(W stand there with a look that is morphing to a angry face. Before he can take a step, Harley Quinn came in and tap on Judy's shoulder.)

Harley: Hello? Do you know where Varian is?

Judy: Miss Quinn? What do you want with Varian?

Harley: To see him of course, Judy Pot.

Judy: Oh, I think he's in class with Rapunzel at art class. It's at the culture building at the right side of school. Wish I can help, but need to get to class. Bye. (Walk off)

Harley; Bye! Such a nice girl.(turn to W) Oh, hello there.

W: Miss Harley Quinn. I heard so much that you adore Gealach.

Harley: Of course, after all he done to save our land. And you must be W.

W: Indeed.

Harley: But that's not your real name, is it?

W: What are you getting at Ms. Quinn?

(Before Harley can answer. A fan saw her.)

Chloe: Harley Quinn!

Rose: Sign my drawings!!

(Harley make a run for it as the fans chase her. W look at the diraction Harley ran, then glare with a nasty look. In the art class, Varian did nothing but draw circles on his paper, looking so sad. Rapunzel see this while painting a portrait. She stop and head to him.)

Rapunzel: Varian? What's wrong?

Varian: (sigh) If you can have any power to fix everything with a snap of a finger, can it really make a difference?

Rapunzel: Varian, there's no special abilities or special powers that can just make things better the way you wanted. That's not how life works. Why would you ask yourself that?

Varian: Well..I finally got Judy to like me even more, but at the coast of losing my friends and losing my dad's trust. I don't know what to do, I feel so helpless.

Rapunzel: You can start by apologizing to the boys for your behavior. And try talking to Uncle Quirin about this. Cause in life, everyone deserves a second chance to redeem themselves. Do you understand?

(Varian look down, staring at the gloves covering his marks. Rapunzel is right, everyone deserves a second chances, even himself. He look at Rapunzel with a smile.)

Varian: I think I finally get it. Thank you Raps.

Rapunzel: It's what I'm here for.

(The two hug each other's, just as the bell ring for school out. The students gather their bags and head out the building. W see Varian leaving, he smile evil as he walk to him. He tap him in the shoulder, Varian turn to see him.)

Varian: (nasty look) Can I help you with something?

W: No, not a all. It's just that, this afternoon, Miss Harley Quinn came to me and ask where you were.