Secrets and Lies

( The next morning, Varian walk through the hallway, nervous and look left and right for sight of W. Over his head, Allah is hovering over him. He can't believe he ask Allah to come to school with him to be sure all is well.)

Allah: Relex, so what if W knows you live in this area and goes to this school, they don't know who's is who.

Varian: No one but you, me and Hiro. So shut up or you'll make look like I am crazy.

Allah: Kids.

(Coming his way is Hiro, running in a panic.)

Hiro: Varian!

Varian: Hiro? What's w-

(Before he can ask, Hiro grab him and throw him in a private bathroom, lock it up and turn to him.)

Hiro: Varian!! I can't believe you fell into W's trap!! Now the whole school know Gealach is a live here!!

Varian: But they don't know what he looks like or who's pretending to be him.

Hiro: And that's the problem!! The school may think he's a hero, but they are turning their back on each other!! And we got word that W is transferring here as a new student!! Your life is in grave danger!!

Varian: I'm more worry about you, my friends, dad and Judy!! If he finds out more of me and who I trust, he might do something bad to get more info out of you!!

Hiro: I promise you I keep your secret of you as Gealach, and I plan on keeping it till this blows out of the news!! Just act like yourself and don't let your ego get the best of you like last time!

Varian: Alright, alright.

Allah: Wow, you sure got a real friend. I like him.

Varian: I won't let my ego get the best of me. I swear.

Hiro: I hope.

(He unlock the door as the two walk out and to their lockers. Varian reach his locker, till a hand close it. He groan, thinking it's the bullies again.)

Varian: Seriously? (Turn) Do I need to- J-Judy!! (Blushing)

Judy: Good morning. I thought I come by to give a good morning cause it looks like you'll need one after the news.

Varian: The news? Where Gealach fell into W's trap?

Judy: Yeah. And can't believe W use a criminal to catch Gealach. It's not right, that's an act of a coward.

Varian: O-Oh. Y-Yeah. A real coward. I'm just glad I don't coward in the face of danger. I just handle it like my dad and the police force.  Even if this black magic Gealach have is dangerous, I'm more of a man of science.

Judy: (giggle) Right, I'm more of a woman of music. Magic is nothing but fairytale shit.

Allah: What?! Now I see why, you two don't like magic. You have a lot in command.

Varian: Oh totally! Well, I hope this case will get cracked.

Judy: I hope. Some justice on Gealach and W will be peaceful enough.

(Varian break a sweat, feeling scared of Judy talking about justice on Gealach. But he respect her, she doesn't like Gealach, he can understand that.)

Judy: Well, I got to get to class. See you at lunch?

Varian: You betcha!

Judy: Great! (A peck on his cheek) See ya!

(She took off to her class. Varian place a hand on the cheek she kissed, let out a dreamy sigh.)