Mortals and Fools

( At the sideway, Harley Quinn walk straight to her home after the concert. On a patch of flowers, a glowing flower in bright yellow glow. Harley was about to pass by, but the glow caught her attention. She lean down, pluck it off and smell it. The pollen reach her nose and she sneeze. Then a pain rush in her. She scream as a mark of a sun crave in her hand, the flower stop glowing and wilted. Harley's pain stop and she look at her hand and see the marks.)

Harley: What the?

( Then, another glow have come. She look up and see Arinna, looking down at her. Harley let out a scream and faint. Arinna look at her still.)

Arinna: Pitiful humans.

(She lean down at her, shook her awake. Harley get up, flinch is fear but Arinna grab her shoulder.)

Arinna: Don't be scared

Arinna: Don't be scared. I'm not gonna hurt you.

Harley: W-Who are you?

Arinna: I am Arinna, Goddess of the Sun. And you happen to be the fool who touch my flower.

Harley: And...why do I have these marks?

Arinna: To show that you have part of my powers. My husband, Allah, God of the Moon, he bring destructions and harvest on the planet core. But me, I bring healing and growth on the planet roots.

Harley: Your husband? Moon? (Gasp) So Gealach have your husband and his powers!?

Arinna: Yes. And because of his little mistake, all lives are in danger because of his human. And I know he kill the man that abuse you.

Harley: My puddin?

Arinna: Yes. Gealach is, how you humans call, trying to be a god. (Sigh) Allah always use his need for satisfaction than his intelligent.

Harley: Where is he? I wish to assist him!

Arinna: I don't think it's a great idea. His human is far too corrupted by this power.

Harley: But he save me! Please tell me!

Arinna: I would tell you, but I can't. But if you wish to find him, you need the Solar Eyes.

Harley: Give it to me, please!

Arinna: Harley, the Solar Eyes can only work if you give me your lifespan. And I don't wish on putting your life in danger of it.

Harley: I give my life to find the love of my life.

Arinna: Gealach is the love of your life? But he's dangerous. He kill the FBI.

Harley: I don't care! I love him no matter what!

(Arinna let out a sigh, she already met her and she's willing to give up her life for a love that she doesn't know. And she doesn't know that Gealach is Actually Varian, a teenage boy.)

Arinna: Harley, don't give up your life because of him.

Harley: Why not? Would you do the same for your husband? To see he is alive and well? To know him better than anyone else? Well I would do the same for Gealach! I would do anything for him.

Arinna: Harley... (Sigh) Very well, but I warn you.

(She walk to her, place a hand on Harley shoulder.)

Arinna: (sing) What I see in your eyes

Is a counterfeit emotion

Nearly true pretty lies

Promise all you're dreaming of

Harley: I need to meet Gealach!

Arinna: (sing) Like a frog in a wall

Who is sure he's in the ocean

You believe in the spell

Of this thing that you call love

Try as I will I just don't understand it

Love is for mortals and fools

Never turns out quite the way that you planned it

So why do you break all the rules?

(Harley break away from her. Can't believe what she is telling her.)

Harley: (sing) What I feel is so real

That it sets my poor heart racing

Something you'll never know

Though you live a thousand years

Arinna: (sing) Half a life is the deal

To discover who you are chasing

Half a life-

Harley: (sing) even so

With it all if he appears

Both: (sing) Try as you might you will not understand it

(Arinna grab her hands.)

Arinna: (sing) Love is for mortals and fools

Never turns out quite the way that you planned it

Harley: (sing) Love makes you break all the rules

Love can make you come alive

Arinna: (sing) Or take your life away

Love should make you leave

Harley: (sing) But makes you stay

For love makes you happy

In a house where love is made

Arinna: (sing) Then it makes you wary and afraid

Try as I might never will understand it

Love is for mortals and fools

Never turns out quite the way that you planned it

Harley: (sing) Love is for making

Arinna: (sing) Life is for taking

Both: (sing) Love makes you break all the rules

Love makes you break all the rules

Harley: I want the eyes.

(Arinna frown, knowing Harley won't take no for a answer. So, with the pollens from the wilted flower, she blow the pollens in Harley's eyes, giving her the eyes. )