Playing his Game

(The next day, in school, Varian sat alone on the library, reading a few chemical books. Allah look over his shoulder, and put a board face.)

Allah: Snooze-vile! (Varian ignore him) Geez, give me some attention, will you? (Ignore him still) Fine! I'm going around the school to watch more mortals!

(He left the library, leaving Varian alone. Judy enter, holding the flyer in her hand. She walk to Varian, tap him on the shoulder, but that cause him to Yelp in startle. He turn and see Judy, and let out a blush.)

Varian: J-Judy. What's up?

Judy: (smile) Nothing much.

(Behind a bookshelves, W watches the scene with jealousy in him. He can't stand Judy talking to Varian and being close to him all the time, he want nothing more to do than go exposed that Varian is Gealach, turn him to the police and have Judy to himself. The two talked.)

Judy: Have you hear of a carnival coming this weekend?

Varian: Yeah. Me and the guys are going there. Are you?

Judy: Yes. But I was..(blushing)..thinking that... We go together? On a....(red face)..date?

(Varian can feel his heart going crazy and W grinded his teeth in rage. Varian jump up with excitement.)

Varian: A date?! Just us two?!

Judy: Y-Yes. I mean. I can understand you and your friends are going, I can alway ask-

Varian: No!no!no! I'm sure the guys will understand this! I would love to go with you! How does tomorrow at seven sound to you?!

Judy: (smile) Perfect. Thank you Varian.

(She kiss him on the cheek, cause him to frozen. She let out a smile and walk away. Varian smile big of this, a date with his dream girl is a dream come true! He grab his bag and walk out to tell the good news and bad news to his friends, but stopped when he see W talking to Judy. He hid, enough to hear what they're talking.)

W: A carnival tomorrow night? With him?

Judy: Yeah! I have a feeling it will be wonderful!

W: Judy, my lovely, I think you're making a huge mistake.

Judy: What?

Varian: (whisper) What?

W: He is very suspicious, I have a feeling he is Gealach.

Judy: Are you crazy? Varian is nothing like him! He fights for what he believe is right! Gealach is nothing but a monster!

W: Fight for what is right? Even if he have to kill anyone that stood on his way? What if you get on Gealach's way?

Judy: Why would he do that? Varian said he talk to Gealach and ask him to stop killing, and he did for my sake. Maybe Gealach finally see the truth of his action.

(Varian can't help but grin, Judy is so smart and truthful. W snarl at this. But he breathe to calm himself.)

W: Don't you think it's a bit strange? That Varian knows Gealach? Maybe he could be the second Gealach.

Judy: The second? I-I..I..

W: How else does he know so much of him? How he talks to him? Don't you think so?

Judy: I-I....I guess..

W: It's alright my lovely. But..this weekend, my family are having dinner.  It would be wonderful for you to come. Think about it.

(Varian feel his jealousy raise up, not liking that he is stealing Judy away from him, not when he is about to have the perfect date with her. Judy think for a moment and look up to him.)