When Love Comes

(W gridded his teeth. he slam his fist on the window. rage and jealousy is killing his mind.)

W: She won't talk, and it's almost night time! My lovely is probably with Varian!! I want him gone!

Helena: Honey, so what if she choose him over you? you can't change her mind.

W: I will if I have to! The lord choose me to be with her!! I want her!!

(He walk away, with a plan to get all officers to go to the carnival. Harley and Arinna heard him. Harley froze.)

Harley: A girl? With Varian? Arinna? Is this true?

Arinna: (sigh) Yes. Miss Judy Pot is her name. a high schooler like Varian, daughter of the singer of Gorillaz and is a real sweetheart. Varian promise Judy that he won't kill anyone so she can feel safe with him.

Harley: But I feel safe with him!

Arinna: Harley, he's just a child. he need to be with someone his age.

(Harley frown as she lean on the table. Arinna can feel this hurts her, but it's nothing she can change. She let out a sigh.)

Arinna: I can take away your marks along with your powers.

Harley: You can?

Arinna: Yes. do you want to forget about it?

Harley: Yes.

(Arinna let out a nod. She reach out her and glow bright. Pollens from Harley's body, drain out of her, along with the memories of Varian and him being Gealach. Arinna frown of this, knowing it's for Harley's sanity. At Judy's house, she try to look presentable for Varian. She feel nervous and at the same time happy. She never thought it come to her about this. Dating a boy she only knew for weeks, but it feels like a year for her. She let out a smile.)

Judy: (sing) People's always talk about it

I have always lived without it

Never understood it's magic spell

(She grab her jacket, smiling softly.)

Judy: (sing) It can take your breath away or

So that's what the poet say

Guess they outta know but who can tell

(She trial around, holding her jacket.)

Judy: (sing) Never believed that anything could feel this true

Don't see it coming till it's standing right in front of you

(She let out a smile.)

Judy: (sing) When love comes

It takes you by surprise

You see things

Through someone else's eyes

When love comes

You'll never be the same

It's scares you

Still you hope it stays forever

When love comes

(Odette grab Judy's purse with her beak. Judy grab it. Then she spin around in a joy manner.)

Judy: (sing) Finally there's someone to cry for

Someone I will gladly die for

Someone who is all the way alive