Spring Love

The weather was beautiful today, the clouds were bright white and the sky was a vibrant blue. There was a soft breeze that flicked my hair back and forth slowly. I decided to invite my dearest friend to observe the blooming trees and flower gardens. I was in my favorite white oversized sweater with my favorite pair of worn down jeans. It was a great day to take in all the good feelings from the outdoors. She finally arrived and I was filled with joy. I always become so energetic around her. She smiled at me and I blushed, luckily she looked away to watch some people pass by. She sat down beside me and we began to catch up on each other's lives. We decided to head the park to lay down in the grass and stare into the sky. If this wasn't the moment to confess I don't know what would be. I turned my head and before I could speak a word she turned her head, leaned in and kissed me on the lips. My heart was pounding and my face was deep red. She smiled and giggled as she scooted closer to me and held my hand as we happily observed the vibrant sky.
This wasn't a moment to talk, this was a moment of understanding and peace.
I wish all days were to be like this one, for right now I am happier than I have been in a very long time.