Safe in our arms

Imagine- melanie is captured by Judge Turpin. She takes it on herself to escape and find a way Back to her parents home.

Melanie stared at the white wall in front of her, her half lidded eyes red and swollen. It was late at night and judge Turpin was fast asleep.

She was captured by that pious vulture... that bastard... that pig!

She had purple and green bruises on her neck, chest, back and legs. Her left cheek had a cut with dried blood, along with her bottom lip. There was dried blood in between her legs, which had cuts as well.

That monster had raped her... she was only 16 years old!

Oh how she longed to be back in her parents warm and safe embrace.

Even though she was in pain, she needed to find a way out.

She quietly got up, trying not to gasp in pain. She was incredibly sore as well. She bit her tongue as she placed her feet on the cold ground. She was completely naked as well.

She clenched her fists as she slowly stood up, before leaning against the bed, her body shaking. She forced herself up before looking around the room, trying to find something she could cover her nude body with.

She found a blue blanket in the corner of the room. Trying to be quiet, she grabbed it and wrapped it around her shivering body.

There was a window across from the door. She kept quiet as she slowly walked towards it, trying to fight the pain in her body. She found the latch and quietly opened it. She looked behind her to make sure that he wasn't coming.

She slid through the window, gripping onto the blanket. It wasn't a high drop, thank god. She jumped down, landing on the ground. She groaned as she felt even more pain in her body. But that didn't stop her from picking herself up and taking off, her heart racing.

She raced down the streets of London, running as fast as her legs could carry her.

Sweeney paced back and forth in the pie shop, gripping his hair, while Nellie was sitting in a chair, sobbing into a handkerchief.

"W-we will never find her Sweeney!" She sobbed, which broke sweeneys heart. He stopped pacing and knelt down beside her, taking her face in his hands.

"We WILL find her my love. I swear"

Loud banging on the door could be heard, followed by crying.

"M-mama! Papa! Let me in!!"

Their eyes widened as they looked at each other. Could it be?

They opened the door, fresh tears pouring down their cheeks.

"Melanie!!!"

Her legs finally gave out but Sweeney was quick to scoop her into his arms, carrying her inside as Nellie closed the door.

"Holy shit..." Nellie cried as Sweeney sat down in the chair, holding Melanie close to his heart. Nellie knelt down beside them as Sweeney rocked her back and forth, cradling the back of her head.

Melanie wailed in his arms, clinging onto his shirt. He repeatedly kissed her temple as they cried, whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

She was shaking like a leaf, her heart pounding erratically against her ribcage. Nellie rubbed her back, making her gasp, since the bruises were still there.

"You're shaking so bad... what the hell happened?" Nellie asked through tears

Melanie was crying so much, she could barely breathe and talk. She choked on her tears, Sweeney running his fingers through her hair.

"Breathe my little dove... what happened?"

Nellie got up and walked to the kitchen, getting her a glass of water before walking back. She knelt down beside them.

"Drink this dear..." she cooed softly. Melanie's shaking hand took the glass and she carefully took a sip.

"I-I was on my way home from my friends house... a-and... t-the judge... h-he kidnapped me.... h-he r-raped me..." she said before breaking down once more.

Anger filled their bodies. Not towards Melanie. But towards that disgusting bastard!! How dare he!!!

"That pig... do you have any injuries sweetheart?" Sweeney asked softly, caressing her head.

She nodded, continuing to cry. Sweeney understood if Melanie didn't feel comfortable showing him. But... she still did.

She let the blanket fall from her body, revealing all the nasty bruises, cuts and blood.

Sweeney had to keep himself from cussing up a storm.

"You're Safe now my love. He won't hurt you ever again." He held her close as Nellie gently took her hand in hers. Melanie held onto her hand as she cried.

Sweeney carefully stood up with her in his arms and they walked to the bathroom. He gently set her down on the counter before taking her face in his hands.

"You're going to be ok my love. I'll get you some clothes and a cup of tea while your mother tends to your wounds."

He kissed her forehead before walking out of the bathroom as Melanie wrapped her arms around her breasts.

Nellie grabbed a few antiseptic wipes before looking at her precious girl. "This will sting love."

She started to clean the cuts and wipe the blood off, making melanie hiss in pain. Why did this have to happen to her?!

When Nellie finished, she pulled her daughter into a hug and kissed her temple. "You're ok darling..." she whispered as her thumb ran over the middle of her back in a slow and soothing manner.

Sweeney returned with a hot cup of tea and a white nightgown. Nellie helped her put on the nightgown before Sweeney carried her to her bedroom.

He gently sat her down, before sitting down on the edge of the bed. Nellie handed her the tea and she took a sip. It soothed her aching throat. Honey lemon tea... her favorite.

When she finished it, Nellie took the cup and she carefully laid down, gripping the covers.

"D-don't go... please..." she whispered as she looked at her parents, her eyes completely red and swollen.

They shook their heads as they both laid down on either side of her. Sweeney, very gently, pulled her close to his chest as Nellie slowly rubbed her back.

Melanie took a hold of nellies hand, gently lacing their fingers together.

"We won't go anywhere my love..." Nellie whispered.

Melanie yawned tiredly as she snuggled in their embrace.

"I love you both so much..." she whispered before her eyes drifted shut and she fell asleep.

Sweeney gently stroked her cheek with the back of his index finger as they watched her sleep.

"We love you too princess. We are so glad you are safe in our arms again"