Chapter Two ~Woah~

Happiness resides not in possesions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul~Democritus~
Pic of Ana's house on the side for ya!
~Jack's POV~
I came out of the airport with a smile on my face but I was still going to be on my guard. I was keeping Ana as close as I could without being too clingy or overprotective. I enjoyed her company duh but I knew that if she saw me on edge that it would make it 10x worse for her. I just hope that we can live normally and have Johnny caught. Man our lives would be so much easier if that happened. I wonder what that would be like.
~Matt's POV~
I was pumped and a bit too hyper right now for everybody's liking. I had Nikki right by my side laughing with me the whole way through it so that made it okay. We were all staying at Ana's house for a few weeks because her parents were away on business trips. I kinda got the impression that she thought that they didn't care about her. Maybe they do maybe they don't. I haven't even met them so what can I say. When we pulled up to her house it was all it took all I had to keep my jaw from hitting the ground. Once we were through the electric gates her house well more like mansion came into view. It was modern and looked classy and sophisticated but also very heavily protected with lots of security cameras everywhere. This would come in handy with Johnny. She showed us all of our rooms and even though there were enough for one each we insisted on sharing so we would feel closer together. Everyone freshened up and then we went downstairs to the movie theatre and started a movie marathon. Maybe this won't be so bad after all...