Chapter Twelve ~Holding Onto You~

Sometimes quiet is violent ~Twenty One Pilots~

~Ana's POV~

My eyes opened to a bright light flooding my vision. A simple white light. The few bites of cheese I got as food last night have me hanging on but for how much longer? How much longer I don't know. The light dimmed to reveal a well built silhouette. Masculine definitely. He stepped forward and revealed his face; one of Johnny's goons for sure. He came towards me and out of instinct I pushed myself backwards away from him. I looked up at his chocolate eyes and Matt came into my vision.

"Matt?' I hesitated 'Matt is that you?"

I reached out to touch his face but he moved backwards so I couldn't.

"Rider... Mate you are gonna wanna see this" He called out to the darkness and not two seconds later did a second figure emerge from the light. It was Johnny's best friend. I recognized him as the guy who first lay a hand on me. When he came closer to me I flinched away and desparately turned to Matt.
"Save me Matt. Help me. Save me. Do something Matt help me!" I pleaded to him as he crouched next to me. They both stood up and spoke to each other but I could still hear their conversation.
"Rider this is wrong" the first man started "She's going crazy"
They both looked back at me and I looked at them with scared eyes. What were they going on about. Me crazy? I doubt it. "We need to feed her properly Rider. She is near death now have you seen how pale she is." The strange man continued to plead with Rider. "She isn't going to last any longer it is obvious and when she does go then what is she to Johnny other than another corpse?"
"This is true." Rider agreed "She must have not meant anything if she hasn't even been attempted to be rescued yet." At this point I hugged my knees and rocked gently back and forth back and forth back and forth. The many jumbled up thoughts in my head knocking into each other as they continued their discussion.
"We need to get her some food" Matt started. "And then she can be delivered to Johnny when she is better" finished Rider. They nodded their heads and then walked out of the room leaving me in silence.

I quietly sang to myself a song that I knew all to well You are surrounding all my surroundings, sounding down the mountain range of my left-side brain, you are surrounding all my surroundings, twisting the kaleidoscope behind both of my eyes. And I'll be holding on to you. Sometimes quiet is violent. For sure. And I don't know how much longer I can hold on if no one is holding onto me...

A/N

So guys..... where do you think Johnny is?? Sorry for not updating I just can't think of what to write sometimes... oh well. This chapter is a bit on the shorter side so sorry but I hope u liked it still!!!