Chapter Eleven ~A Light In The Darkness~

Love is a promise; love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear ~John Lennon~

Broken

[broh-kuh n]

verb                                                                                                                                                              1. past participle of break.

adjective

2. reduced to fragments; fragmented.

3. ruptured; torn; fractured.

4. not functioning properly; out of working order. 

~Jack's POV~

None of the things I tried worked. None of them. I tried calling her, texting her, I went to the neighbours asking if they had seen or head anything, hell I even went to the surrounding streets. None of it worked though. I would have carried on searching throughout the world if I could've. But I couldn't though. I collapsed. Chloe said it was because I wasn't eating. Cameron said it was because I was punishing myself too much. Hayes said it was because I wasn't drinking anything. Carter said it was because I was involving myself too much. They don't understand. They can't even begin to understand what I am going through right now because none of them are me. I want to let the police deal with it. I want to be able to eat, sleep and continue on with my life. I can't though. Ana is gone and I was stupid enough to let it happen. I let her go from my grip; let her slip through my fingers. She is missing, gone, out of my life. And I don't know if I will ever be able to get her back again. They are right. I am not eating properly, I am not functioning properly, I am not drinking or communicating properly. Smiling is alien territory for me. And I don't know if I will be back to normal. I can't when my Ana is not safe. I see her when I close my eyes. I hear her laughter and her sarcastic comebacks. I hear her jokes. I want her back with me. But that might be something that I could never have again. It's at times like these where reality hits me straight in the face and I just loose it. I reach the floor and I break down. I cry. I let the tears fall. I let them see my weakness. But most of all; I see my weakness. I can't be weak when I need to stay strong so that I can find her. So that everyone else can stay strong. They don't realise how hard that is though. Still in her house we all see her everywhere. We all cry together, we all search together but sometimes together isn't enough. I don't need the group together. I need us together.

~Taylor's POV~

Throughout the toughest times when there seems to be no light there will be one to bring the light and then you will make it through the darkness. My mum often told me this as a child but I never got to ask her what you do when the light has been taken away from you. What to do when everynight you wake up screaming and drenched in a cold sweat because you fear for your light. What do you do when everyday you have so much anger you go and work it out against a punching bag but then you are never hungry and you never eat. You see yourself growing thinner and thinner each and everyday but you don't know what to do. I never once told myself to give up with Ana. I never want myself to give up on Ana and I know that I would never because I love her. I can't deal with her not being with me right by my side where she belongs. I can't bare to have her anywhere apart from my arms. I don't want her to be anywhere apart from my arms. Three days have been and it has been three days too long. I am going to find her. I am determined to.

A/N

Hey guys sorry for not updating I had exams and all that boring shit last week and I feel like this is most definitely a filler but the story will be getting back on track soon I swear!